Search results

1. D

25 Promax

Sold
  2. D

25 Promax

25 Promax in great shape 9 out of 10, Prop is untouched, and does not have pvs holes. 400 plus shipping
  3. D

hydromotive question

finally got a chance to run the promax. the holeshot and midrange wasn't bad, the top side wasn't what I hoped it would be, it seemed to want to keep the nose down, and it dropped my rpm to 6 grand I'm going to see if I can find an X-OB local to try out
  4. D

hydromotive question

thanks for the heads up nickens21, i actually picked up a 25 promax yesterday and you aren't kidding it has some meat on it. Im hoping to go try it out this weekend. this post this was never meant to sound like I'm bashing hydromotive props by any means, i had the opportunity to run one and...
  5. D

hydromotive question

thanks for the reply. Just was curious due to the waters I fish aren't the cleanest in the world.
  6. D

hydromotive question

Looking into getting a QIV O/T for my 2003, I had the chance to try one out so i know how well they run, just wondering how durable they are being i will be using this for fishing
  7. D

registration numbers

good deal, how did they turn out
  8. D

registration numbers

i used domed numbers to do mine and my registration numbers came out great, just haven't had time to put them on. xb03fs the number i had to get in touch with them is 480-829-0895 ext 201 the guys name is Andy. his email is doming@infoscreenprinting.net it seemed a little easier to...
  9. D

registration numbers

thats who im using also
  10. D

registration numbers

working with a decal company to make the dome numbers match the logo on side the boat, hopefully they will turn out well and ill post some pics
  11. D

registration numbers

does anyone know if someone makes dome registration numbers to match the domed allison logo on side of the boat
  12. D

Quick release mount for omc troller

bobs machine shop also has a quick release bracket
  13. D

28 hoss

3 or 4 blade
  14. D

Quick release TM bracket

I use the bobs quick release http://www.bobsmachine.com/Products/transom_bracket.cfm
  15. D

2003 Center steer...where is center for the wheel?

The guy i bought the boat from made them, he did a great job, even had them powder coated.
  16. D

2003 Center steer...where is center for the wheel?

i have two different aluminum plates one with the hole cut in the middle, and the other with the hole one the side, there is a slot cut on the bottom of the consol for the hydraulic steering lines so you done have to keep disconnect, and the plate hides the slots
  17. D

--

--
  18. D

i know that this is a long shot but you posted a svs system a while back for a laser efi setup...

i know that this is a long shot but you posted a svs system a while back for a laser efi setup, just wondering if you still have it
  19. D

need a 225 efi intake

it is a 2.5, thanks for the number i'll give him a call tomorrow
  20. D

need a 225 efi intake

I'm looking for a 225 efi intake with reed blocks if possible