1. K

2006 xb 2003

can you email pic to kbiddle@tls.net
  2. K

2006 Xb-21 2+2

Dave thanks got them and sent you a reply
  3. K

2006 Xb-21 2+2

If the bost is still available... Can you send any additional PICS to: kbiddle@tls.net Thanks
  4. K

Allison Service

OK I want to be careful here.... The gelcoat was a little more than anticipated....a few thousand... On the dash the wrong panel was sent causing a wholesale change out of the instrumentation (new panel new back braacket required) I picked up the guages from the web so issue there. The new...
  5. K

Allison Service

It was some that but mostly a over run...
  6. K

Allison Service

That freaking hind site always 20/20 :evil: OK You asked...so here it goes...Please dont tell me how stupid it was to do this ... I KNOW NOW 1996 209 TE * new gel coat incliding new decals etc. * repowered 00 225 EFI 100 w hrs * New oil tank * HYD Steering & Jackplate & guage * Blinker...
  7. K

Allison Service

The only problem I have now is having this Gambler that I put WAY too much $$ in.. I could ahve bought a great Allison for what I have in the restore alone... :evil: :idea: Would 27K have bought a nice one?
  8. K

Allison Service

I really appreciate that allot.. Now if I can just unload this damn Gambler.... So does Mr. Reynolds have a web site? Thanks fellas I really do apprciatre your feedback...
  9. K

Allison Service

Now that is VERY IMPRESSIVE... Thanks KB
  10. K

Allison Service

I am not disputing that at all... But you did not plop down $27K for a Gambler restoration that took 6 months went 33% over budget and still is not right.... I am not saying anything bad about him I think allot had to do with the support from Gambler for sure... I agree Lee is a GREAT guy...
  11. K

Allison Service

I would have to strongly disagree with that opnion...
  12. K

Allison Service

Hi all quick question.. How is Allison customer service... I may be looking to go to an Allison from a Gambler and was just curious as to folks experience with Allison's customer service. Being here in Virginia the Gambler dealers and Gambler are just terrible....So I would have to drive a...