Search results

1. xs03mich

New Interior

Wow covers look great! I ordered from Nancy also for my GS a couple of years ago. The local guys wanted the same money or more using the old foam. It was a good choice using Nancy they were shipped and fit perfect.
  2. xs03mich

2021 Allison Rally role call

Last time I was at rally it was last minute trip for me, I stayed at the Howord Johnsons. It was pretty good place to stay. Rooms were clean the folks running it were nice the biggest plus was the last minute booking. Plus there is room for boat and trailer. The only negetive was no elevator...
  3. xs03mich

1979 XST value

I have seen for sale from 500.00 for rough to 4k really nice. Not much help but the nicer it is the more $$ of course, just like anything else.
  4. xs03mich

Can you walk on a Grand sport deck

Mine will give a eerie creaking noise not enough to not be on the cap but enough noise to not make it a regular habit. I do not know about others but my top cap is waxed pretty good and is very slippery. Anytime I have been up on the cap I have been on my hands and knees to help distribute my...
  5. xs03mich

What else....

do you own besides your Allison that gets you out on the water? Maybe a pontoon, jet skis, or another boat? I have a 14 ft alum fishing boat that I can bang into docks without any worries, my GS no dock rash!
  6. xs03mich

Just getting started

Barnie, yup the itch has begun! I see a Allison boat in your future.
  7. xs03mich

Allison owner

Looks great.......enjoy!
  8. xs03mich

Recommendations, XB2003 with 115 slow to plane...

Smaller pitch prop should be the ticket, try a 23.
  9. xs03mich

Xs2003 Grandsport setback advice

GS with a 200 and lip I am at 13 set back.
  10. xs03mich

2019 Tandem boatmate value

When I was looking for a replacement trailer I was told the 02, 03 and gs trailers all interchanged. Replacement for me was new boatmate.
  11. xs03mich

2019 Tandem boatmate value

I was thinking 3k .
  12. xs03mich

Allison Boats for New Boaters

I would think crazy not too......find what you like and bring it home!
  13. xs03mich

Adventure to pick up my Allison

Enjoy your new to you Allison!
  14. xs03mich

New windshield

The windshield on my GS is lexan from the factory. Yours looks good, good job.
  15. xs03mich

Boatmate trailer bow turnbuckle...

Bill at Allison should be able set you up with new turnbuckle if you can not find one. I do not really care for the turnbuckle. With the new Boatmate trailer I bought last year, I do not know if it is the hook on the winch being larger or the way the boat sits tighter up to the bumper on the...
  16. xs03mich

Windshield

Great information for the XTB 21 owners.
  17. xs03mich

who you got

for the big game Sunday? Niner's of Chiefs?
  18. xs03mich

Dodge outsells Chevy for 2019

Dodge Ram never had the capacity in the factories to make enough units to surpass chevy until now. The strike did not help the chevy cause either.
  19. xs03mich

New member in Orlando

Good luck in the search!
  20. xs03mich

now that it is

Lots of cool projects going on!