Johnson Foil for Sale

Sold
  9. Bobalouie

Allison Foil for Sale

Allison Foil for Sale - Sold Pending Funds Sold
  10. Bobalouie

Props for sale

11. Bobalouie

How long after a rering to get good leakdown #s?

How long after a rering does it take for your leakdown numbers to get back in shape? I know that if you dont need a renic job, that it takes a little while to get the rings seated in. Any estimation of hours that takes? I have about 6 hours on my engine post rering, about 2 hours on it since...
  12. Bobalouie

2008 XB2002 with modified 280

2008 XB2002 with modified 280 Back up for sale Boat has been used 1 time since this was originally posted, due to having a new baby in the house. We have another one on the way now, so its time to let go of the boat since we wont be using it much for the next few years. I have updated the...
  13. Bobalouie

New Personal Best

99.8 mph, solo, full tank of gas, all fishing poles, tackle, tools, oil, ropes, fenders, passenger seat, etc, but no troller. I was turning a 26P Hoss Triton I about 7900 RPM. My prop is even with the pad, and I know I can go up to around 3/8" above if I want, but I have it set low now. 10"...
  14. Bobalouie

Intermittant Electrical Gremlin

I have some issue where when turning sharply, in either direction, the motor sputters and dies. Sometimes it starts back up, sometimes it doesnt. It doesnt seem to do it when running straight, only when like you decide to turn around and head back the direction you came. When it happened the...
  15. Bobalouie

Gelcoat Repair

I am repairing some nicks and gouges in my gelcoat. Last night, I mixed it up and filled them in. Before I went to work today I went out and checked them, and the new gel is hard, but still tacky, after drying overnight. Is this normal, and I just need to wait longer? I figured they would...
  16. Bobalouie

WTB Digital Horn and ECU Bracket

Need a digital horn and ECU bracket for a 260, anybody got one?
  17. Bobalouie

BGohr

Sent you a PM :beer:
  18. Bobalouie

Trouble "warm" starting

Here is my situation: On the first start of the day, the engine starts with just a bump of the key. If I have it running, turn it off, wait like 5 seconds, and try to start, it starts with a bump of the key. If I have it running, shut it off, wait 5 minutes, and try to start, it has problems...
  19. Bobalouie

1/2" vs 3/4" Water Tube

Any difference between running one or the other? I have a 280, but my waterpump/tube is set up for 1/2". Can you just change out the seal on the adapter plate and switch over to the the 3/4", if you buy a 3/4" waterpump housing?