Search results

1. resqu-u

2005 280 service manual

I'm trying to find a service manual for a 20005 280. I can't find one online to order? Can someone point me in the right direction or possibly email me a copy of a PDF? Much appreciated!
  2. resqu-u

Stock 200 ECU P/N 824003-1

This was an extra I kept around when I had my promax. It's never been touched and has maybe a 1/2 hour run time. It has a 200 XRI curve with stock limiter P/N 824003-1. Also has the digital pigtail. Asking 275.00 shipped but open to offers.
  3. resqu-u

Summertime cleanup

It's warming up and almost that time so I'm putting the touch on my 03. Pinstripes are gone, and having a few small nicks filled. While its in the crib I'm cleaning the bunk mounts up and I've painted the inside frame rails. I'm excited for some warm weather.
  4. resqu-u

Looking for an 02

Hi guys I'm looking for a newer 2002 T with a 15" 280. I'd prefer it to be set up for general use and not for racing but I can re-rig. Please don't waste our time with repaired/damage hulls, terrible rigging, or junk. I know the difference and will walk away after a 12 hour drive. If your...
  5. resqu-u

Cold Water RPM Change.

Hi Guys! I went fishing this morning for the first time since fall. I think the idle RPM on my promax seemed high. It usually idles a little below 1K in neutral and around 800 in gear. Today it was a little above 1K in neutral and pretty close to normal in gear. I don't have the start in gear...
  6. resqu-u

XB2003 Allison Skid Planner

New from the factory, never drilled and comes with hardware and instructions. asking 325 and split the shipping? I can send pics if you need them. Shane
  7. resqu-u

Promax Parts

Sold.
  8. resqu-u

Nice A$$

Here some spring time boat resto to get you excited for summer. My old plates took a ride over to East Coast Powdercoating so Bud Conner could work some magic on them. Hope to get my skid planner on next weekend as well as my heads sent off to Jay Smith. What you think. :cool
  9. resqu-u

Wtb: 2.5 svs

I am looking for a 2.5 SVS system for my promax. I'd prefer the newer gold but Let me know what you have if you will part with it. Thanks Shane
  10. resqu-u

Boatmate trailer brakes

Hi guys, I had the right drum lock up on me yesterday at the ramp. Nursed it home (5miles) and pulled it all a part. It seems to be the slave cylinder is locked up. The question is should I replace both drums with disc brakes, replace both drums with new drums, or replace the slaves. I would...
  11. resqu-u

Wanted: Small Allison life jacket

Hi guys, my little fishing partner is ready for a bigger life jacket. Does anyone have a small Allison jacket that has been outgrown? The factory is out and won't have any for sometime. Thanks Shane
  12. resqu-u

Going Fishing And.....

Tanner and I were heading to our backyard fishing hole yesterday and walked up on this guy. 5' 3" timber/canebrake rattlesnake. He only had 3 buttons?
  13. resqu-u

Finally ran my 28 ET

93.2 at 6750. I was a little sad to be on the limiter but it ran great! Good on of the hole for a 28/29 and super easy to drive. I guess I've got to find a 30 to get any more right now. I may have a 28 Re3 coming up for sale shortly. Won't need it now:big grin
  14. resqu-u

What to do with my Alli??

Hi Guys, I'm planning to do some clean up maintenance work on my trailer. I have a place to store the boat for a few days but only two options on how. Which one do you think would be best. Time frame to need it off the trailer is maybe 2-3 days. 1). Put the cover over it and leave it in the...
  15. resqu-u

allison steering wheel and trim and oil tank

Stock steering wheel out of my 98 xb 2003. 5 bolt pattern. The wrap is in good shape but I'm using the center cover with my new wheel. Allison rocker trim switch. Worked perfect when I pulled the steering. I can sell both or split them. Make me an offer. Mercury onboard oil tank and engine...
  16. resqu-u

Land&Sea Jack plate help

Hey guys, I'm trying to ID a two stand wire that's on my Land&Sea jack plate. It's connected to a switch that is near where the height indicator is but is not and has not been connected at the front connections?? Jack plate works perfect so here are a few pics top and bottom. Could it be for a...
  17. resqu-u

Something different on the trailer.

I had a fun weekend in Myrtle Beach thanks to a fuel leak. You don't see one of these on the highway everyday, enjoy.
  18. resqu-u

preview of upgrades

Just a few upgrades to go with the new SS Pro steering. There will be a few more pics to follow :very happy
  19. resqu-u

TPI/TPS sensor from 1998 2.5 promax

Worked perfect when I pulled it off. I'm running a PCU so don't need it. Asking 100.00 but flexible to help someone get back of the water. Shane
  20. resqu-u

Pensacola Fla area

I'm heading to Pensacola NAS for 3 weeks. Just wondering if anybody is in that area and would like a back seat fishing partner one weekend while I'm down that way. I'll be there from the 28th through the 21st. I'll buy lunch and gas :beer: