Search results

1. Mr. Scary

Think this guy will be able to put in a warranty claim?

Saw this photo on S&F. This is f-ing crazy.
  2. Mr. Scary

2008 Evinrude E-Tec 225HO w/2010 Powerhead - $7500

Have a great running 225HO E-Tec. It's a 2008 that had the powerhead replaced in June of 2010. It has very little run time on it since then. I only have used it about 3 hours total this year. $6,900 - NEW PRICE 847-533-9773
  3. Mr. Scary

2000 Triad V21 w/Tandem Axle Trailer

BEAUTIFUL and Super Clean 2000 Triad V 21 with Custom Line Tandem Axle trailer. This boat is virtually mint. Garage kept its entire life and I'm not sure the trailer has actually gone on the road LOL. I just acquired this from the original owner who babied it its whole life. Standard gauge...
  4. Mr. Scary

New Entry Level Outboard Class at Blarney Island

We're going to start a new class at Blarney Island called "Pro Sport Outboard" that is more of an entry level "run what you brung" class. As you may know, the Lake Racer Outboard (the current entry level class) has weight requirements, engine rules, etc. and allows Mercury High Perf 260/280...
  5. Mr. Scary

First run in the Alli-Shot with the 225 E-Tec

Well, the Three Lakes Shootout was this past weekend and it was my first opportunity to run the Alli-Shot with the 225HO E-Tec on it. I have a stock 225 HO powerhead (I'm talking airbox, rev-limiter, steel reeds stock) on a Wayne Taylor 16" mid. It ran awesome and it ended up being very...
  6. Mr. Scary

So, can I still consider myself an "Allison" Owner?

As a lot of you know, my Dad has owned the famed yellow "Ally-Shot" for a few years after buying it from Scott Vickery. He tried to sell it but after he got sick, we decided to keep it and I would take it over and run it next year. We also decided to cut the capsule out of it. It's an...
  7. Mr. Scary

Complete Brucato EFI System for OMC

First of all, this system is AWESOME. I'm not considering selling it because I don't like it. I'm just backing off of racing, want to consolidate all my stuff and am trying to sell the boat/motor as stock. If you read about it in Bass and Walleye Boats, you'll know what a difference it makes...
  8. Mr. Scary

24" Small Ear Chopper

I've got a great solid prop. No cracks and runs great. Perfect all around prop. $175. Call me at 847-533-9773 or e-mail me at sam.baker@scaryfast.com for any questions. Thanks.
  9. Mr. Scary

I'm torn...what should I do?

OK, I've had my boat up for sale and have received a few offers, but nothing good enough to cut it loose. I told myself that if it got to be mid April, I'd probably keep it and make a few changes to it. What do you guys think? Right now, it's a center steer XB-2002 Tournament with the wide...
  10. Mr. Scary

1996 XB-2002 Tournament - Super Clean!

It's killing me, but I'm putting my Allison Bass Boat back up for sale. It's a beautiful Black and Platinum 1996 Tournament model rigged for OMC right now, but I can rig it for Mercury if you send me your boat wiring harness. It has a center mounted driver's seat but includes the wide, two...
  11. Mr. Scary

Very cool custom rear race fairing for XB-2002

This is a custom piece that somebody made. It replaces your livewell lid and your rear lid. I've never seen another one. The front console shown is not for sale - just the rear race fairing. $200 plus shipping.
  12. Mr. Scary

2008 Evinrude E-Tec 150 - Like New!

Have a very clean 2008 Evinrude E-Tec 150 for sale. Can be purchased with either standard lower unit or lower with Bob's Nosecone - your choice. Motor is VERY strong. Ran 12.8 seconds at 85MPH in quarter mile with Bob's nosecone gearcase. Still has some warranty left. Low hours...
  13. Mr. Scary

Looking for: XB-2002 race rear fairing and bucket seat

I'm looking to swap out my flat rear decklid for a race lid. My dream lid would be Platinum (light gray) or platinum/black two tone. I'm also looking for a low back bucket seat - again prefer Platinum. Thanks.
  14. Mr. Scary

16" Wayne Taylor MadEFI Midsection

I have a brand new - never assembled - Wayne Taylor MadEFI 16" mid for OMC powerhead and OMC gearcase. You can get the adapter plate if you'd prefer to run a Mercury gearcase... I also have a machined to fit 1999 Fastrack clamp bracket/swivel assembly. The can is unpainted, the clamp bracket...
  15. Mr. Scary

24" Yamaha Drag

This is a 24" Yamaha Drag (worked by Boger) I got from Tony Reynolds (R.I.P.). This prop was built for Tony's Bullet Bass boat and is a ripper out of the hole and can carry a mid-sized to heavy load. I bought it for my Allison bass boat and it's awesome. The only problem is I just don't use it...
  16. Mr. Scary

1996 Allison XB-2002 Tourn. - Very Clean

Well, I've got another project in mind so I'm going to put my 1996 XB-2002 up for sale. It's a very clean boat. Platinum (light gray) and black with red pin. Trailer is a black single axle with stainless fenders. Full Gaffrig gauge package and newer carpet (just a couple years old)...
  17. Mr. Scary

Any Allison Tattoos out there?

Does anybody have an Allison tattoo by any chance? Thinking about what to go with next and was thinking about the Allison "A" with some work behind it.
  18. Mr. Scary

24" Cut Chopper - Awesome Prop

I've had this prop for a couple years and it's great. But I don't use it since I have an OMC now. It's a cut chopper (don't know who cut it). It drives great - very low torque. It has zero dings and is in excellent shape. Hubbed for a small shaft Merc V6. $350 shipped to the lower 48 states.
  19. Mr. Scary

Allison/QuarterShot "AlliShot" drag boat

Back up for sale. One of a kind Allison XB-2003/QuarterShot T-1 "Alli-Shot" drag boat. 540 pounds and strong. PPG Shopline "Chrome Yellow" paint with some flake in it....very pretty boat in the sun. Includes new Nydahl cable/pulley steering system, Livorsi GPS Speedo, Tach, Water Pressure...
  20. Mr. Scary

Started Bolting on the OMC Brucato EFI

Well, finally got around to working on throwing the Brucato EFI on my 1996 Johnson Limited Edition 200 on my XB-2002. I have to say so far I'm VERY impressed with the kit that Tony put together. It had everything in there. Gaskets, rubber caps for the carb vacuum lines, tygon hose, etc. The...