Search results

1. T

2005 XB-21 ProSport

2005 XB-21 ProSport with a 2005 225 sport xs with 260 hrs. Factory hydraulic jack plate and has a 27 hydromotive. Three new diehard platinum batteries, pro mariner tournament 150 charger, terrova I pilot with remote and foot control. Has a 798 hd dash and a 798 hd at the bow with a toggle switch...
  2. T

xb21 on wisc. craigslist

I am the owner of the XB-21 and have been a member for 5 years but just did not post very often but sure did learn a lot from this forum. I am sad to sell my boat but wife and I are changing activities and bought an rv and will be doing some traveling. We had a lot of fun with the boat and...
  3. T

Allison on Chetek lake , WI ?

Hey guy's I am just down the road on lake Wissota and it would be great to meet up with other Allisons. I am the only Allison on my lake so not much competition. I own a 2005 21XB Prosport yellow with black wing tips with a 225 sport xs. May not keep up with you guy's but it would be fun!! Let...
  4. T

Question for the Wisconsin guys

Looks like our fishing opener will be from the bank as the ice is not out and it is still snowing with around 8 inches so far today! I was hoping to try out my new HB 798 DI SI Saturday. Well I know one thing if you are at Gilligans the bottle bass will be bitting and I will enjoy a few myself...
  5. T

Question for the Wisconsin guys

Jason, I live on lake Wissota and the ice is not all the way out yet. I have been on this lake for 25 years and have never seen ice past April 20th! It is almost out of the small lake and it may be off by Saturday. I will give you an update Thusday night. Not sure on Red Cedar but can let you...
  6. T

? About XB21's

I have the XB21 ProSport and had one time in rough water where the back got a little damp but other than that they stay dry.
  7. T

21" 220# 6ptr

Wow, congratulations on a nice buck Red!! Great job!! We are in the peak rut right now in northern Wisconsin for bow hunting and I am waiting for the big one also. seen a few smaller bucks but like you a I am after one just a little bigger. Hope ypur sons get one also!!
  8. T

Chetek WI

I do most of my fishing on Lake Wissota but I am up through Chetek area all the time. Chetek has so many lakes and lots of tourist this time of year. I have only seen one other Allison on Lake Wissta and that was a few years ago. I am a member of the fishing league and most everyone asked what...
  9. T

Chetek WI

I am on Lake Wissota which is only 30 miles from Chetek and I am the only XB21 Prosport on this Lake. It is a 2005 and I just picked it up in March. I am still working with my set up so I am not that fast yet but working on it. I just picked up a prop from Todd and he talked me through getting...