Search results

1. M

2021 Rally Date

Since I haven’t been to a Allison Rally I didn’t know if dates stayed the same? I want to book a spot now for next year.
  2. M

WTB Hydromotive t4-x 27-28

Anyone 27 or 28 pitch
  3. M

Making ss2000 slightly more wife friendly

Granted I probably should’ve bought a grand sport vs SS excel. Since that’s behind us now I’m trying to make a few adjustments. First was getting a extra seat to go side by side when cruising. I also bought a E ladder. Water levels are high and our sandbars and beaches are fewer. Getting back...
  4. M

Driving tips

I think I can chalk up yesterday to being a no-win. 3ft rollers non stop and no pattern. Endless pontoons overloaded surf/wake boats. The fact I saw zero bass boats out was my first red flag. When able I was taught to try to ride the top if possible. That was a lost cause so I went slow...
  5. M

Need some recommendations

I am in no rush but trying to plan for the future longer distance river trips. I have a new to me SS2000 Excell. It’s a 15in mid coned. 200efi. I’ll be adding a slider but will be used in the side by side seating 90% of time. Currently there is a 30pitch 4 blade on it. I’ll post a pic but...
  6. M

Adventure to pick up my Allison

It’s 1208am at the hotel 1:08am my time.I just finished a 11 hour drive after having worked Sat till 2pm. I have about a hour left to drive in the mourning to Louisiana. Yes tropical storm tomorrow Louisiana. I’ll pick up my new to me SS2000 then drive back home. Should be about 12-1am when I...
  7. M

New member in SC

Technically I’m not a Allison owner till next week. I’ll be picking up a SS 2000. I’m looking forward to meeting some other owners hopefully some in Upstate South Carolina, Western NC or NE Georgia