1. H

2001 300x

Sold!
  2. H

2001 300x

Sold
  3. H

2008 21xrd Bullet/ Mercury 15" SS

Yes sir Allison Buckets are the ONLY way to fly! Most comfortable seats hands down. The center gauge in the pic is for the Stainless Marine jack plate. I used a Bobs indicator just to get me a refrence point. When I hung the motor I moved this gauge down by the Rex Marine shifter. A dual EGT...
  4. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

I know, Not saying you were implaying anything. Just wanted to let it be known. Plus, you ad in the fact that I am probably one of the worst impulse buyers around.. I do and buy alot or stuff based on the weather:LMAO: I had some things happen and a change of heart about mid build.. Kinda...
  5. H

2008 21xrd Bullet/ Mercury 15" SS

Sorry motor sold. Selling boat and trailer with all options 30K FIRM Call for details 561-926-2664. Rich
  6. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

Darth, More pics added at top of post. Pg1. Anyhow, I am selling due to a handfull of things I have going on in my life right now. My close friends know whats up as I have shared with some. No secrets with me and not trying to "dump" a problem child. I am actually selling boat and all...
  7. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

Darth, Thanks for the compliments. Anyone who has seen a raw Taylor mid can tell you that they are FAR from ready to paint. Very rough casting with small voids etc.. I sanded the mid prepped, primed, painted, cleared.... Hrs into the mid and cowl.. Most guys just prime and paint the mid and go...
  8. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

Yes sir. Its a Taylor Marine mid. This is one of the late casted mids. I currently have it rigged on my 21xrd Comp Bullet. Boat ran 105-106 with a bone stock 05 300x/lower. With very little set up and a 30 Pro ET. So far I only have 4 hrs on this motor just a few quick sperts to 101@5400...
  9. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

Very nice! This is a little bit different combo. Running on late model 300x electronics.
  10. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

I am really ASKING 25K. This motor started life as a 3ltr. Not an XS block. Those who are in the know understand what kind of money these motors take to build. Is there wiggle room yes. If your not sure what it cost to build one then maybe have Simon quote it.. The motor is an animal and...
  11. H

3.3ltr 15" Mercury.

Sold
  12. H

2005 300x Fully Dressed Drop on

Sold!
  13. H

Twin 2005 300x 's

I have two 2005 300x's I am looking to sell. 20" mid off shore clamps. Complete with trim pumps and oil tanks. They also have Marine Machine steering systems. Sporty with 1.62 gears. All original motors no rebuilds. One motor has 214hrs. The other has 285hrs. These are salt water...
  14. H

08' Stratos 201/250xs MUST GO!

price dropped to 31K
  15. H

08' Stratos 201/250xs MUST GO!

I know she ain't gunna set any speed records but figured someone may know someone etc.. NEED TO MOVE THIS ONE ASAP!! Make REASONABLE OFFERS! 2008 Stratos 201 Pro XL with 2008 Mercury 250 PRO XS. Bob's hydraulic jackplate, MinnKota Maxxum 101# TM, Lowrance LMS 520C at dash, HDS5 at...
  16. H

2008 Bullet 21xrd Comp

Time to make som echanges for 2011
  17. H

27P Hydromotive quad IV O/T

Sorry John. Just got a call. SOLD. I posted in the boat set-up for you. You may want to watch for reply's. This way you will know for future set-up. Thanks
  18. H

2003/200 efi

How would a 27 Hydromotive quad IV O/T perform on this hull? Motor has a raised limiter. I have this prop for sale in the props for sale section and have a potention Ally owner asking. Just trying to lead him in the correct direction. He is currently running a Preditor I believe. Thanks guys
  19. H

27P Hydromotive quad IV O/T

John, I wish I could give you an answer on how it would perform on your boat. I am not an Allison owner or have any knowledge in A-boat set up. I do think a lot of guys run this prop on A-boats and thats why I posted it here. Maybe we could post this question in the open forum and get you some...