Search results

1. Steve B

XB 2003 for sale

2001 XB2003 in immaculate original condition, like new! Repowered in 2021 with NEW 2020 YAMAHA SHO 200 New Yamaha controls and Gauges New Sea Star hydraulic steering. New Lowrance electronics. New Motor guide XI5 with spot lock New battery charger 3 bank 30 amp New live well , bilge pumps and...
  2. Steve B

XB2003

Perfect original condition 2001 XB2003, won't find a nicer one. Everything new this year- like a brand new boat. New Yamaha 200 SHO+ with solid motor mounts - 20 hours. New Sea Star hydraulic steering New Motor guide XI5 GPS - anchor lock & Numa connected to electronics New 2 x Lowrance HDS...
  3. Steve B

XB2003 with Yamaha SHO

Finally have had some seat time in my new to me XB2003 with a brand new 200 SHO :cool:. Certainly has taken some getting used to but now have mastered 50 -60 MPH drives like it is on a rail , smooth and responsive. Torque from the Yamaha is amazing hole shot and pull too when ever I let off...
  4. Steve B

Battery placement

My XB2003 had all the live well and trolling motor equipment removed. About to reinstall the trolling motor two battery's , should they be installed in the fuel tank area or the left and right storage areas? I also have a Yamaha SHO that weights more , is the a chance I need to move the...
  5. Steve B

Yamaha 4 stroke

My XB2003 came with a new Yamaha SHO 200. I have not had a chance to drive it much only enough to break in the motor. Does anyone else have this motor on their Allison? My initial setup is a 26P Hoss , any feedback would be helpful.
  6. Steve B

Live-well plumbing

My XB2003 was stripped down of all the live-well plumbing. I have purchased a new pump and flow-rite valve system 2 and will re-plumb this once spring arrives. If anyone could send a picture of the original layout this would be appreciated.
  7. Steve B

Just purchased XB2003

What is the best trolling motor? 12V or 24V - don't want to add to much weight!