Search results

1. B

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Black & White. Nice!
  2. B

New 2+2 tournament

In 2018 I was looking at buying a new Allison and they spoke as much as I wanted to speak with them but wished to refer me to dealers for a possible purchase.
  3. B

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Congratulations! What a beauty! Is your Allison white and Green?
  4. B

Grandsport w/ 3 Liter 250 Pro XS

Beautiful boat! 'And interesting thread.
  5. B

1979 XST value

Do you have more and better images? Is it a 18 or a 17 foot model? How is the transom? Is there a coast guard plaque in it and what does it state? Thank you in advance.
  6. B

If a guy wants a 200 APX?

Thank you for the response. Items here that I didn't know about and/or think about. Does straight drive mean no reverse?
  7. B

If a guy wants a 200 APX?

If a guy wanted a Mercury Racing to 200 APX... ...how would you get one? What do you think of this motor? How would it perform on a XB 2003 or an XB 2002? https://www.powerboatracingworld.com/mercury-racing-reveal-new-200-apx-motor/ How would you compare it to my 225 Mariner Super Magnum...
  8. B

Fishing story of a little different kind

It can be sad and somewhat sweet all at the same time. The memories we carry are sweet, but it's so hard to lose a great dog.
  9. B

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

That's a beauty! Congratulations!
  10. B

Found Allison Photo's

These are great! BTW - If there is any interest, I have some old snap shots of what looks like the boat I purchased being worked on. Not sure if they are from the Allison shop or not. They came with all of the old paper work, including original order and receipt...
  11. B

28 JC's Edition ET and 27 Balanced and Blue Printer OMC srx

Do either of these fit a smaller Mercury lower unit? I have a Mercury Trophy plus that fits this custom lower unit. I have other Mercury props that are too big and can't be used.
  12. B

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

My nephew with a couple fine Columbia River fish...
  13. B

Active User Photo Thread

Just awesome!
  14. B

Active User Photo Thread

Love it!
  15. B

Active User Photo Thread

What a beauty!
  16. B

Active User Photo Thread

That's excellent!
  17. B

How to: Go Pro Camera setups for action video?

Nice. I'll give it a try maybe this weekend.
  18. B

Allison skid planer is magical with 115hp

Paddle wheel allows some measurement of river currents, better understanding of eddies and other anomalies, when you are not on plane. Depending on how electric power is needed, determines how much water drives the turbines. Spill over the dam is regulated by stakeholder agreements first...
  19. B

But what about the snow?

Great images! The trees look frosted! 'And your boat says Pro Sport Tournament, where mine says XB 2003. Can you tell me anything about that?