Search results

1. Merlinwag

What's the difference Xb 2003 & XB 21 pro sport & XB 21 pro sport SUB?

msethsmile T hat's a very nice set up. Love the pickle jar lid cover (nice addition and conversation piece, lol). I have never (to my knowledge) seen a 02 set up with side by front seating. and with the slide steering... so nice! most of my use will be mainly riding, light fishing, and...
  2. Merlinwag

I do like the looks of the 02 with the sport console. kinda want the misses beside me when we are cruising. is there enough room to have someone sit beside you?
  3. Merlinwag

Newbie here

was just looking at it... don't quite have all my ducks in a row at this point, wish I did because that's a nice ride was just looking at it... don't quite have all my ducks in a row at this point, wish I did because that's a nice ride
  4. Merlinwag

1997 XB2003 280SS

Beautiful boat. not quite there yet, but if this is still available when I get my ducks in a row.... where at in cali are you located?
  5. Merlinwag

found the boat you are referring to, absolutely beautiful.
  6. Merlinwag

Newbie here

RoseXB03, If you come across that listing, post the link for me. thanks so much
  7. Merlinwag

RoseXB03, I haven't seen that one... need to find it
  8. Merlinwag

Also, thanks for all the info. Hey "NoContact" I was the exact same way. my dad use to bring me by crown leisure marine in D'Ibervile, Ms just to look all the Allisons... that was his selling point to try to get me to go to college. "become a doctor and you can buy both of us an Allison" haha. I...
  9. Merlinwag

There's a really nice XB 2003 in Lake Havasu for sale with a 2012 etec 150 evinrude on it. not very familiar with evinrudes, only owned Merc's. It is green and white, asking 17k for it (definitely seems fair). wish it had the back seat and another bucket for the passenger seat. Wish I knew more...
  10. Merlinwag

Newbie here

Thanks guys, cant wait to own one. great pic Robert!
  11. Merlinwag

Newbie here

New to the site. I've owned a mirage river racer, and two Sanger v-drives. looking to own an Allison in the near future. From southern Mississippi originally, living on the California central coast now.
  12. Merlinwag

Hey guys. So as enthusiast, you're probably wondering what in the world kind of question is that? Well, here's my background. When I was growing up in southern Mississippi on the river, every weekend there was an Allison or two that would fly by and I thought they were the coolest thing on the...