Search results

1. D

XB 2003 Windshield

Thought I read on here awhile back ,someone was making clear w/shields for these hulls, mine is wel,l basically ,unuseable, cant see chit! Lol, tks.
  2. D

250 Pro XS

motor is a 20",has TM gen 1 w/1.75 gearcase,,15 hours on mercury factory powerhead,in Oct./2015,had only 192 total at that time, I have no use for it,but i'm sure somebody does,,although located in Canada,I can ship it for around $5-700 east of the Miss., includes customs and EPA paperwork,have...
  3. D

Just an fyi on Merc rigging

The rigging tube transom inserts in the rear of my xb03 are all cracked and shabby lookin' figued i would be wasting a saturday rifling for solutions in home depot or a plumbing supply store. So my buddy is next door with a basscat yamaha merc shop, i went shopping in his parts warehouse and...
  4. D

xb2003 200efi setup

I only fish tournaments with this boat,it is a 97 xb03,I have promax and 260's,but I want to run this '05 2.5 200efi,that I completely rebuilt 2 years ago,I like the 60 amp alternator system,reliable oiler and decent fuel mileage,and wanna' try the motor on the boat.,I have an allison 14" manual...
  5. D

Hi,just joined forum ,restoring my xb03

this is how I picked it up in Little Rock,Ark.