Search results

1. S

2012 250 Sport XS

I bought my Allison used and didn't get the manual for the motor and was wanting to know what octane does Mercury recommend?
  2. S

MK Ultrex 80 installed

IMG_0043 by Steve Melton posted Apr 26, 2017 at 7:38 PMIMG_0041 by Steve Melton posted Apr 26, 2017 at 7:38 PM Here's pictures of my foot pedal after some modifications to the foot control housing
  3. S

Right prop needed

I have just bought a used XB21 and need some help on getting it propped right for the way I will be using the boat. I will be mainly fishing but still want to be out in front of the pack when it comes to blast off! Right now it has a Mazco 26 pitch 4 blade and the hole shot is sluggish and just...
  4. S

Why 4 blade props?

I'm in the market for an Allison XB 21 and was wondering why it seems that all the Allisons I find are running 4 blade props and was curious as to why ? I've owned several boats over the years and have been able to get better performance and speed from 3 blade props. Is the hull design better...
  5. S

Looking for 2008-2012 XB 21

No longer looking
  6. S

WTB 2010-2012 Allison XB 21

WTB 2008-2010 Allison XB21 Bassport Pro. If anyone knows of a nice one for sale please contact me. I've sold my boat and it's the first time in 30 years that I don't have a boat to hook to and take off to the lake!