Search results

1. liveaboard74

2004 Tr21x Triton WTT for Allison

Kept a few pictures of how it was when I bought her. Still had the Fl tag on it.
  2. liveaboard74

HAHA Thanks for the vote of confidence and they are some fantastic looking boats, just got to be able to fish out of them but have to much/many hobbies going on to pull the trigger on a payment this late in the game. Trying to talk a little lady into moving in and supporting me now and...
  3. liveaboard74

Still learning this forum. Not sure this is privet but if there is a way to send me a PM...

Still learning this forum. Not sure this is privet but if there is a way to send me a PM please do. LUKE from Elizabeth City
  4. liveaboard74

I would really like that and thank you for the ride as well. I can't believe you have a yellow and black boat. To funny and cool. Will send you my phone number on PM. For the record I fish more in your river than mine. This weather should be braking about next weekend. I'll be there for...
  5. liveaboard74

You got that right. We all take a lot of things for granted. The best advice I know is live like its your last day always. I play hard with the two boats and the dragster, but I see so many now my age, that put things off, and now their dreams will never happen. Doug was a...
  6. liveaboard74

Hay guys. Have a 2004 Tricked out TR21x Triton 250 Yamaha all the g and trailer that was Doug Hannons old boat. The Bass Professor from Fla. Not new to speed, still run Top Sportsman in NHRA/IHRA with a rear end dragster , owned Ultimate Assault 31TE Fountain did the offshore thing for...