2004 Tr21x Triton WTT for Allison

liveaboard74

Hay guys. Have a 2004 Tricked out TR21x Triton 250 Yamaha all the g and trailer that was Doug Hannons old boat.
The Bass Professor from Fla.
Not new to speed, still run Top Sportsman in NHRA/IHRA with a rear end dragster , owned Ultimate Assault 31TE Fountain did the offshore thing for a while, live on the water just outside of Nixonton NC by Elizabeth City, have a 24 foot party barge pontoon I tricked out I almost live on now in summer month and the bass boat is not getting a lot of love.
Didn't really think I was interested in going fast on the water and not sure it is just always liked the boats and never owned one don't take the Triton out that much so wondered if any of you guys ever thought about going the other way.
Boat will run 71 with seats on it, little safety gear little under tank of fuel, but I like whole shot and cruise about 50. On the Fountain I run a tail lift prop, the Bravo 1 and after trying 6 props on the Triton the Bravo 1 won the war. Its a dragster out the whole, and perfect for cruising and still get to 69 if you want to get somewhere in a hurry.

I'm on the bass boat central as Little River Msport and THT as liveaboard74.
PM me if any of you gentleman might be interested. I can come to you to do the swap. Use to traveling do it for a living, run a 10 car, car hauler so under a thousand miles is cool with me. If you want to fly in and see the boat then fly home, I'll pick you up at the air port and get you back there. Would want a dealer to check over your boat and your more than welcome to do the same with mine. Thats how we do it buying the bigger offshore boats.

We can talk about all the toys on your and mine on e mail and on the phone so we're not limit on space and a phone call answers a lot of questions quick.

Just putting this out there if anyone might be interested.
Thanks guys and be safe with the toys always.
LUKE

Attachments

Allyfishing

that's a sharp looking Triton. So sad Doug passing away so young. Ricky Green and Ken Cook just passed away and they weren't that old either.

liveaboard74

You got that right. We all take a lot of things for granted. The best advice I know is live like its your last day always. I play hard with the two boats and the dragster, but I see so many now my age, that put things off, and now their dreams will never happen.
Doug was a inspiration to a lot of us. Grew up watching bass shows, never cared about the tournament fishing, still don't, but we're all into water and most of us knew something about him.
Very sorry for the familys of the other two.
My life changed back at age 32. I started living for me after the marriage went south. Would not change a thing since that time, lived aboard the yacht, played offshore for a few years with the Fountain, pro street vette to now running top dragster, thinking about moving to Alky funny car. YES I"M SINGLE> with lots of close friends.. LOL
Thought up something at age 32 wrote it on the back wall of the race car shop. Its in the 48 foot trailer over the door today.
Life is like a drag race. You snooze you lose. Don't ever look back. ;)

resqu-u

Luke, although I'm not interested in trading boats, I'd be more than glad to take you out in my 2003 so you can get a feel for the boats. There really is nothing else even close. I live down in Hertford and spend most of my time on the Perquimans river. Shoot me a message if your interested. I'm just about ready to bring it out of the garage. Shane

liveaboard74

I would really like that and thank you for the ride as well.
I can't believe you have a yellow and black boat. To funny and cool.
Will send you my phone number on PM.
For the record I fish more in your river than mine. This weather should be braking about next weekend. I'll be there for sure. :)Be

Been meaning to stick some photos online.

Last edited:

scj

You're a perfect candidate for a new 2016 XR-2002......................

liveaboard74

You're a perfect candidate for a new 2016 XR-2002......................
HAHA Thanks for the vote of confidence and they are some fantastic looking boats, just got to be able to fish out of them but have to much/many hobbies going on to pull the trigger on a payment this late in the game.
Trying to talk a little lady into moving in and supporting me now and she's even used at 9 years younger. . Just give her a little more choke in the mornings with her coffee, she spits , sputters and smokes a little when she warms up she runs just fine. Ain't a think wrong with used at my age. LOL
That Triton, my pontoon and the dragster take up a right fair amount of loose coins so better tip the hat to the new toy and keep the fingers crossed.

Did look it up and I think its a tunnel hull. That has got to fly on the water.
After Resqu-u takes me to ride in that pretty yellow boat he has, might be hunting a little harder than I am now. :)