Search results

1. T

Allison XB21 Bassport Pro $48,000 OBO

I rarley keep a boat more than a year and I have had this one a year. I really like/love lots of things about this boat, however I still cant get use the noise of the hull. I dont like that you hear so much while running.
  2. T

Thank you Scott! The trees are imports of my neighbors (ha ha), I can get you any pics you want just email me at treysmith@akrotex.com and Ill send them. I live in Bridge City, Tx. Not on the coast. LOL Its a Stealth charger I believe. You are welcome to call me at 409-779-1322
  3. T

2009 Allison XB Bassort Pro 21'3" with Merc 250XS Sportmaster LU. Hummingbird units with SI and GPS. Two Power Poles, battery charger, 3 batteries, 27p trophy prop, 82# motorguide troll. Dual Axle trailer with brakes and stainless steel fenders.. This boat is dual console and has interior...
  4. T

Hydromotive 26p

Thanks guys!
  5. T

Hydromotive 26p

Thanks TBuck!
  6. T

Hydromotive 26p

I saw that Manny! Man as soon as I get done with this chemo and get some hair back on my bald *** head (LOL) I would LOVE to do that! Thanks for the invite.
  7. T

Hydromotive 26p

No appolgy needed, its all good!
  8. T

Hydromotive 26p

TBuck, no one is questioning your integrity, just your reasoning behind your post. I'm sure it was meant as informative as you have a great rep. however you probably killed any chance I had at selling the prop on this forum. I simply mentioned it to Jay, which I guess is why he asked the...
  9. T

Hydromotive 26p

Thanks TBuck, thank you very much.
  10. T

Hydromotive 26p

14 3/4 inch. No trades thank you.
  11. T

Hydromotive 26p

Make me some offers guys
  12. T

Hydromotive 26p

its a Quad IV O/T lab finished square bore hub. I traded Jay Martin for this prop as I had one he wanted. I have never ran this prop casue I know Ill turn to many RPMs. Heres what he had to say about it, "This prop new is $829.00, It's had the works done, lab finished which is Balanced and...
  13. T

Hydromotive 28p QIV X OT

Prop is gone guys thanks!
  14. T

Hydromotive 28p QIV X OT

I bought this prop to try when I first got my 21XB Bassport Pro and I just dnt need it anymore collecting dust. It ran great and is in like new condition. It was a 27p and the guy I bought it from had it turned to a 28p. I just had my prop guy polish it, so its ready to go. It pushed my boat...
  15. T

Bravo 1 XS new prop by mercury

I got my 28p Bravo I XS friday and ran it over the weekend and had the same results as yall. I was very impressed. Thanks Lance for the recommendation. I didnt get to run it all out but got it up to 83 before having to get out of it due to boat wake.
  16. T

09 Bassport Pro XB21

Thanks Ally, and who knows I may just keep what I have. LOL
  17. T

09 Bassport Pro XB21

Custom Allison cover included!
  18. T

09 Bassport Pro XB21

Thanks K-Dawg!