Search results

1. M

XTB owners

There are currently a couple of us that are going to order replacement windscreens for the XTB. If you are interested in getting in on this, post up here and one of will message you. This may be our only option for replacement screens. Dave Hensley.....who else might be in for a new screen?
  2. M

Seat base

Have any of you installed a new style seat base in an older hull (XTB) ?? I have the seat base and floor plate. I don't want to drill out the existing floor hole and realize it won't work. What is the floor material in the area around the stock seat?? This would be the passenger seat by the way.
  3. M

XTB owners

XTB owners I have found a company who will build us replacement windshields. They want $250 for setup and mold fee. Windshields will be approximately $90. I am looking for a few folks who need a windshield to help with the setup fee. Anyone interested please PM me.
  4. M

1988 XTB

No longer for sale
  5. M

Charge on the go charger

SOLD I have a brand new Pro Extra charge on the go charger. I bought it from Bill at Allison and even mounted it in the boat over the winter. Before I ever used it the first time, I took it out. I am going a different route. Anywhere in the lower 48 for $125 shipped.
  6. M

XTB live well

Can someone explain the correct operation of the live wells on my 1988 XTB?? I have not used them since buying the boat.
  7. M

1995 XB2003

Does anyone know anything about the 2003 on Glen Reynolds website?? I may be in the market for one and would like to know a background. Not a big fan of the 200 on the back though.
  8. M

Who knows about these ????

I found this on Facebook at Allison's site. They say they have tested them. Does anyone know where to get them???
  9. M

Mod VP

Can someone explain what a Mod VP motor is? Thank you in advance
  10. M

XTB steering cables

Anyone looking for a complete steering cable setup, I have one that I just removed from my XTB. everything works as it should. No steering wheel. $200 plus the ride. 19'-6" on one 15'-6" on the length of the other cable.
  11. M

XTB Steering cables

Can anyone verify what the standard length steering cable is for an XTB? I am trying to sell a used set and folks want to know the length. I cannot find anywhere it is stamped.
  12. M

XTB complete steering

I have a complete setup that was just removed from my XTB. It includes everything from the steering wheel back to the steering arms and adapter plate for Merc. I have no idea what it is worth. Can someone give me a good starting point ?