Search results

1. G

1993 stock yamaha 225 2.6 quits firing

Ok so I've been informed that my issue is nothing like whst a kill switch unplugged would act like but it does just start and die and for some reason after awhile it will start up and run fine the rest of the day. I know it's a firing issue cause I've checked the plug while it's doing it and it...
  2. G

1993 stock yamaha 225 2.6 quits firing

Ok here's my issue. I have a stock 1993 yamaha 225 2.6 and you know how a yamaha will run with the cord not hooked to the kill switch, just fires and dies in seconds. This is exactly what motor is doing but I have unplugged my kill switch to eliminate that. Then after some time of messing with...
  3. G

Trim Gauge....

How much something like that cost?
  4. G

Rub Rail

They come from Allison with the slit in it now. I just put mine on and it was easy! Took some soapy water and sprayed both rubber and the rail and started it on the bottom side and just tapped it in on the top with a rubber mallet. Had it all in in about 10 min.
  5. G

Allison side emblems

Does anybody know where I can get a xb2002 emblem. It's the hard plastic one. New or used. Allison doesn't make them anymore. Any info can text me at 4796756018. Thanks!
  6. G

Working on restoring an 1991 allison xb2002 comp. it was rough but it will be nice when done!

Working on restoring an 1991 allison xb2002 comp. it was rough but it will be nice when done!
  7. G

XB2002 small Console. Domed or Flat "crest" decal???

Where did you get the xb2002 decals? I called bill at allison and he said they didn't have them anymore? Thanks
  8. G

Xb2003

Stuff called awesome you can get at the dollar store and Magic erasers. This stuff is what it says AWESOME!