Search results

1. scj

'17 Allison XB-21 ProSport

Sold Resides in Texas now
  2. scj

Weather On The Bar

PM showers on Fathers Day, Monday looks to be 100% rain Going to be exceptional weather at Watts Bar from Tuesday through Friday next week. 60's for the lows and right around 90 for the highs........ Saturday has a 60% chance of rain but I'm willing to bet the forecast will change...
  3. scj

Florida

My daughter lives in Bradenton and went fishing today. Check out the sky.....if that isn't a sign of a good day, I don't know what is!
  4. scj

Spinelli 26 Star 4

9 condition. $600 shipped in lower 48. Fits Mercury fat shaft only. Runs more like a 25" wheel. Excellent hole shot and will carry a big heavily loaded boat. I will add pictures tonight.
  5. scj

Mercury 25 ProMax

9 condition just because it's used $500 plus the ride. I'll add pictures tonight.
  6. scj

Watts Bar

How many Allison's going to Watts Bar this weekend to hang with the Bullet owners?
  7. scj

2017 ProSport

We picked up our new ProSport! The pictures do not do the color justice. As you may know I'm fond of orange. The Porsche red Allison uses, has a lot of orange tones in a t and when the sun hits it, it's exactly the shade of red I was hoping for. Lots to do before I get it on the water.....
  8. scj

2016 XR-2002

Being new to the purchase of a race boat, I found that a lot of things taken for granted on bass boats are optional on race boats due to custom requirements for how racers want their boats. First thing is the gas tank. Second, shifter Third, seating and bracket types. i.e. Sliding, pin, fixed...
  9. scj

2014 2+2 w/2015 SHO

NFS
  10. scj

Having An Orange Christmas

Christmas is working in reverse for me this year; Santa has my truck, boat, daughter and wife
  11. scj

'15 Rally Video Responsibilities?

Ever since I have learned about Allison's, one of my favorite things about Allison owners is the continuity. I have watched Richards videos dozen of times as I love to see all the different boats and who does not like to see their own boat running on the water. Well, I was really bummed to hear...
  12. scj

Finding A Place To Rent Around Knoxville

Hey Everyone, I just accepted a job in the Knoxville area and have had a tough time finding a place to rent for about a year. I definitely need a garage and it would be nice if I could find a place so I could keep my dog. I'm kind of picky about location as I do not want to rent something in...
  13. scj

2008 XB-2003 w/225x SportMaster

Boat and trailer were bought new in December 2013. The 2004 225x engine was completely rebuilt at Sanderson Marine with all new Mercury parts in April this year, Sportmaster has fat shaft. 11 hours on boat and rebuilt engine. New bimini top, 27 Trophy worked by Robbie, Kenwood stereo w/4...