Search results

1. A

brucato pcu w/ steamwheel

selling my brucato pcu and steamwheel, i can put in either a 56 psi(a6) curve or a 39 psi curve for 260/280 and may have a promax curve. 900$ plus shipping
  2. A

leading edge 14.5 x 22 drag cut prop

14.5 x 22 drag cut prop just done by rich from leading edge, new hub, never ran, 400$ plus shipping, prop is sold!!!!
  3. A

hoss triton1 14.25 x 30

small shaft merc, has some minor nicks,8 out of 10, bought directly from allison and am selling boat so i no longer need it, 350 plus shipping
  4. A

1988 xr 2002

allison xr 2002, new ally 9" mech jackplate, new carpet, new gaffrig guages including egt, aluminum torsion axle trailer w/ spare tire/hub, new merc shifter,new carpet, 20 gallon fuel tank, seastar pro hyd steering w/ anodized red allison ram, boat had deck damage on stbd side and was...
  5. A

xr2002-trim question-don't want to blow out!!

is it anything to be worried about using positive trim once the boat is in the 100's? i'm concerned aabout blowing the boat out, i have a mechanical trim indicator, so i know exactly where the trim is, and every time i see the trim getting over the neutral position i start thinking,"what if"...
  6. A

260 block and front half and crank

1999 260 block and front half, just back from ruck, had a nic sleeve put in, no welds/cracks or explosions!! the only issue w/ block is someone helicoiled 3 powerhd mount stud holes and didn't do them straight, so that needs to be fixed, engine can be used as is,i'll throw in the top cap for...
  7. A

ally xr-how fast w/ a 200

how fast will an ally xr2002 comp go w/ a stock(no internal block mods) 200? thanks!
  8. A

quick video of why i need a windshield!

we do a lot of long distance runs, this video was taken by my 12 yr old son, riding in my friends 30 motion, we ran 107-108 for 5 minutes(thats how long the video was, we trimmed it down),its pretty typical of the runs we do, usually we'll cover 80-100 miles for a day run, my lips are still...
  9. A

xr 2002 windshield

i've seen a couple xr's that have had a small windscreen installed, is this a factory piece? everytime i go out in the boat i get windblasted!! if it isn't factory, can someone tell me what the height/width is? thanks!!
  10. A

150 crank in a 260

would there be any problem running a 150 crank in a 94 260?? from what i measured it seems to be the same, 1.5 upper journal, etc, the only key difference is the oiler gear(i'd probably leave it in place to take up crankcase volume), what about durability issues? seems the dsra guys are running...
  11. A

28 ally cut chopper

28 p ally cut chopper, small shaft, prop is an easy 9/10, 299 plus shipping
  12. A

xr2002 hits a wall at 110

just rerigged my xr 2002 w/ a 15" mid, ally cut sporty, running a 260(290 hp at pshaft), using a 30 et, pshaft is even w/ the pad, 9" of setback. boat gets up to 110 ok(felt much quicker w/ a bob's case), but will not go faster, at 110 i'm almost to 3/4 throttle, the additional throttle does...
  13. A

need xr 2002 help!!!! porpoising!!!!

had the xr out twice now, boat is a comp model, has a 260 on it w/ 8" of setback, 20" mid, has the lip(.044 in the center),bob's 200 case, propshaft is even w/ the pad, tried a mzco re3 29 p and a 28 et cut done by leading edge ,battery is installed in the back in front of the fuel tank, and...
  14. A

hello everyone, new on here and have some xr 2002 questions

hi everyone, my name is charlie, i've been on scream and fly for years(grew up w/ greg, the owner),and am a supporting vendor on there(mrcrsr) and build alot of engines(horsepower is easy!), i'll try to help everyone w/ their engine questions! i have some questions of my own concerning an 88'...