Search results

1. hullbilly

Elite Series in my backyard

It's been crazy watching the elite series guys prepare for the 1st elite tournament of the year in Orange, TX. There are no boundaries for the tournament, so the bayou that I live on is in play and there's been a significant amount of the guys coming through. Have been able to snap several pics...
  2. hullbilly

Quicksilver DDT with extras

Quicksilver DDT with carrying case. Includes the following extras - Outboard Software Version 5.0 (reads high perf. motors, 3.0L, DFI, 4strokes) - Smartcraft Software Version 1.2 - (2) 84-822560 A5 cables (works with laser style ecu; i.e. promax motors & 280's) - 84-2882560 A7 Cable -...
  3. hullbilly

Hummingbird SI Technology ----AMAZING

Don't know why I've waited so long, but I finally got the latest greatest sonar technology. I've only been out with it 2 times and only had my SD card on 2 out of 3 trips. I could go on and on about the capabilities of this stuff, but here are a few snapshots I took in different areas I've been...
  4. hullbilly

Cast & Blast

Doesn't get much better than this for a redneck! Limit of ducks in 30 minutes.....unload the guns, throw in the tackle..........30 3 to 4 lbers in less than an hour! All we need is a little rain. If not, we'll lose the pond over the summer.
  5. hullbilly

Real Yamaha Drag 26p

Worked by Ronnie Gilbert; light weight aluminum hub. $425 plus the ride Mark Screen
  6. hullbilly

2003 xr2001 - Drastic Price Reduction

SOLD! No more messing around, I've priced to sell! I'm taking a pretty good whoopin at these prices, so this is as low as it's going. I deleted my previous posting just to keep things clean. Get a great deal on an proven winning xr with all the bells & whistles! This boat is absolutely...
  7. hullbilly

Teal Hunting

Well, it was a real challenge getting the farm ready to hunt this year, being that the Texas gulf coast is in a 100 year drought. The only fresh water available was water we had pumped earlier in the year to save our bass pond, so we took a few inches out of the pond to get a field ready for...
  8. hullbilly

2003 Xr-2001

Please see more recent posting with REDUCED pricing!
  9. hullbilly

WTB: White Allison Bucket Seat

Would prefer the newer style high-back bucket, but would consider the older style. Would like a white with black striped cover but would consider slightly different combinations. Thanks, Mark Screen 409-719-2221
  10. hullbilly

26 yamaha

Looking for a 26 yamaha drag wheel. Must be clean. Thanks, Mark Screen 409-719-2221
  11. hullbilly

7 pedal reed cages w/ dual stage reeds

6 cages with reeds and several sets of extra used reeds $175 plus shipping Mark Screen 409 719-2221
  12. hullbilly

Full Set Sportmaster 1:87 gears

Removed from a case that was bought new in 2009 and used very very little. New from mercury the forward gear set is approx. $800 and the reverse gear set is approx. $320. Throw in the bearings and such, you'd be talking in the $1300 range. I'll sell these for $650 Mark Screen 409-719-2221
  13. hullbilly

Modified Triad Foil Composite Copy

I picked this up when I was testing every different type of foil I could get my hands on. It has been modified based on my testing. It worked well getting my xb2003 on plane. When I checked with Wally (i.e. Triad) he quoted me something like $400 for his carbon fiber plate. I'll take $75...
  14. hullbilly

280 Shop Manual

$50 plus shipping Mark Screen 409-719-2221
  15. hullbilly

Brucato SVS for Promax & Production Motors

This is an SVS for laser injection, which I had on my 225 promax. It ran great on my motor which was completely stock and, at the time, had a stock ECU as well. It will come with the original installation instructions. Brucato is getting $1885 for this piece. $950 plus shipping Mark Screen...
  16. hullbilly

28p Labbed Lightning ET

I ran this prop on my xb2003 and LOVED it. Even with a my stock promax and racing setup 2:1 gears, this prop would run around 90mph. Just an awesome all around prop for any setup. It's pristine with no blemishes. $650 plus shipping with the prop box Mark Screen - cell: 409-719-2221
  17. hullbilly

30p Performance Propeller Drag 3

Billy did this prop for my XR-2001 and it is one beautiful specimen. Not a single mark, nick, or blemish. These props utilize the torque-flow hub, so it's compatible with either short or fat shaft lowers. This prop will run really good and would be a nice everyday prop on any of the sport...
  18. hullbilly

Titus 200 case w/ all brand new sportmaster internals, 1:87 (15 inch drive shaft)

Guys, this ain't your average 200 case. Here's the details. *Big bearing 200 case bought brand new from mercury in 2010 *Case shipped to Titus Grisham, Custom Marine & Welding *Cone placement, torque tab, skeg profile, and water inlet profile and placement were all designed for maximum...
  19. hullbilly

280 O-Ring Heads, Part# 849496-C3, LIKE NEW

Stock 280 heads, not a single blemish, ding, or mark anywhere, they are like new. Mercury Retail = $509.42 EACH Internet Parts Price = $449 EACH MY PRICE = $450 plus shipping for the set 409-719-2221
  20. hullbilly

2005 280 w/ Drag Electronics

2005 280 bought new the summer of 2008 and hardly used. Drag motor electronics were installed when the motor was basically brand new. Factory drag 1" intake spacer and associated throttle linkage. The motor has approx. 10 hours on it and half of those hours were with the stock 280 ecu in...