Search results

1. Clarkb

WTB 32cc heads

Anyone have a good set of 32cc heads for a Merc 260 laying around they want to sell?
  2. Clarkb

200X questions

Guys I've got some questions about a Merc 200X (I think it's early to mid 90's) I don't know anything about them. It's a down draft intake front horn, alternator(Motorola Electronics). -Are these 2.5 blocks? -cylinder porting the same? -Will a 200 efi electronics and fuel injection work on...
  3. Clarkb

Looking for 28-30p for SS

That sucks man! I've got a 30 Mazco RE 3. if your interested I can get ya some pics. 501-749-3661 Also have a 28 Merc 4 blade Pro ET.
  4. Clarkb

XB 2002 rear seats

I'm going to replace the two folding seats in the rear of my 2002. Mine has some cheap looking seats in it that I just don't like. Has anyone replaced theirs? Do I have to buy them from Allison? I considered getting a bench seat but I think I've talked myself into getting buckets.
  5. Clarkb

MERC 2.5 PARTS

Would you by chance have a exhaust tuner for a 260?
  6. Clarkb

30 pitch Chopper ll

Sorry guys, forgot to post back, yes prop is sold.
  7. Clarkb

30 pitch Chopper ll

Small shaft 30 pitch chopper ll that I just got back from Steve Smith. Only been ran 3 times since I got it back. I'd give it 8 out if 10 on the scale. Looking to go a different route. Will trade for a good stock 30 pitch mazco re 3 or big ear chopper or sell for $425. He added a little cup...
  8. Clarkb

2 Props For Sale

What's the pitch on the chopper?
  9. Clarkb

WTB: 20" sportmaster drive shaft

I'm in need of a 20" sportmaster drive shaft. Broke mine last week and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find one. New or used, I just need one. If you have one, please call or txt 501-749-3661 Thank you!
  10. Clarkb

Need a prop now (29-30 Mazco, chopper or T3 comp)

Thanks for the offer but I'm really looking for stock props. Should have said that in the original post. Every cut prop I've ran has cracked on me. I called Todd at hydromotive and I'm def going to order that T3X Comp in a 30p but I still would like another prop to use for fishing and stuff like...
  11. Clarkb

Need a prop now (29-30 Mazco, chopper or T3 comp)

I'm needing a prop. Cracked my mazco last year and been running my 28 junker. Lol Looking for a unworked 29-30 pitch for a small shaft -Marco RE3 -hydromotive T3 comp -big ear chopper Let me know if you have something. 501-749-3661 Thanks
  12. Clarkb

WTT/Sell 30p Mazco with off shore cut

XB02, mildly built 225pm.
  13. Clarkb

WTT/Sell 30p Mazco with off shore cut

Ive got a fresh from the prop shop 30p Mazco RE 3 with an off shore cut and extra cup in the tips. I bought the prop(in like new condition) ran it once and noticed a small crack in the leading edge of one of the blades. I sent the prop to Steve Smith (SDS Props) and had him cut it to an off...
  14. Clarkb

Opinions please(Favorite prop cut for 02's)

I looked at the hydro site and done some reading on them. What do y'all like best for them? What's the price on those(new)? I'm trying to recoup a little from buying that sport master, new to me prop(that cracked on the first ride), so I had to send it off to get an offshore cut by Steve Smith...
  15. Clarkb

I've never ran one of these props. None of my Allison buddies in LR have either. I will keep an eye out for one tho. Got on their website an looked around. I don't really want to buy a new prop not knowing if I like it or not. I'll be watching the used market...
  16. Clarkb

I've never heard if that. Do u have any pics u can post or elaborate on it any? Who cuts it? What prop is best to use for that cut? Thanks
  17. Clarkb

Hey guys/gals, Im just wondering what your preference in cut props is? I have an Allison 02 with a mild 225pm on it. I was running a cupped 29 mazco and loved it, until my prop shaft sheared and it sank to the bottom of the river. I then bought a stock 30 Mazco and first time out, its got a...
  18. Clarkb

1990 xb2002

Can you text pics or email to me please. Have a very interested friend. Clark_b_j@yahoo.com 501-749-three 66 one Thanks
  19. Clarkb

Several Props to sell NEW Condition

Can you send me a few pics of the mazco please? clark_b_j@yahoo.com or you can txt them to me if that's easier. 501-seven 4 nine-3661
  20. Clarkb

WTB Sport Master or 4 hole CLE

Im in need of a 20" sport master or 4 hole CLE. I broke the drive shaft today on mine. :banghead I have a back up l/u that will work till I get me a good one. Thanks