Search results

1. 1

Chip Ellis ( NHRA )

Chip went out in the semi finals against Hector Arrana. Hector ended up winning it. Sorry Chip. We was pulling for ya, Racing with ya and drinken to ya.
  2. 1

Bear Inn For Sale

Wont find another place like it.
  3. 1

Chip Ellis ( NHRA )

Just to let everyone know, Chip is back on a bike racing this weekend. Watch the race Sunday and keep your fingers crossed. Donnie Brister :beer:
  4. 1

best pics of the rally

Wow,,,,midget racing ice chest's and a great looking yellow boat....read between the lines. Lololol.
  5. 1

Buddy Camp's Boat

Kevin, Can you get Mike to call me about Bud's boat. 225-667-2698 Home Donnie Brister
  6. 1

Pictures - lets post them here

Think that golf cart deserves all that, The big wheel still wins. But I have to agree, That is some funny kaka. Donnie
  7. 1

Hey T, please let me know when you and pops are going for the record. I would like to drive up...

Hey T, please let me know when you and pops are going for the record. I would like to drive up and be a part of this. Might bring Robries ex mech with me. Trying to find his old 2002. No luck yet.
  8. 1

did ya have fun at the rally

did ya have fun at the rally
  9. 1

Ever seen a catfish this BIG????

WOW!!!!! Some of our gators dont get that big
  10. 1

Allison Owners Forum

Gotta rethink my room invasion's for next year. Never have I felt molested. Broken finger and bruised all over my back from someone kicken the ride out of me. The last time that happened it was an 1800 pound BULL. Had a blast and you will be my target for next year. See ya next year.
  11. 1

True Friends Are Great Friends. I have some. My Hero Was Born Great. He Is My Son. I've Added...

True Friends Are Great Friends. I have some. My Hero Was Born Great. He Is My Son. I've Added You To This List.
  12. 1

Bigwheels for adults!!!

:LMAO:Maybe we should get one for the Goats too. With rocket launchers on the front. 14 ply front tire. Now dats alot of fun boy let me tell ya.
  13. 1

Hey sha, missed ya dis year. Did enough drinken for ya. Maybe next year...

Hey sha, missed ya dis year. Did enough drinken for ya. Maybe next year? Donnie
  14. 1

You are my friend You are my brother I've always got your back From brother to Brother

You are my friend You are my brother I've always got your back From brother to Brother