2. M

wanted Allison steering wheel with trim switches

I have a friend looking for one thanks
  3. M

real 26 Yammi

I have a 26 Yammi for sale that I don't need anymore it rates 8 $400 tyd
  4. M

Allison serial numbers

When checking on a year of a boat the year is the last two numbers right like if its a 1999 the last number would be 99 right all models are the same weather it's a ss or a gs or a drag right
  5. M

pic's from Jasper

Troy has over 2000 pic's from jasper on his site PrintsExtreme.com
  6. M

allison grandsport for sale michigan

does anybody know of the all gs for sale in kalamazoo mich have a friend that is interested pm me thanks
  7. M

happy B-day to RacerX

a little birdie told me you turn 50 today OH MAN:LMAO: i'm thinking you going to turn for 130 in the ally this summer :beer:
  8. M

hyd-allison steering

I can not believe it i just drove my ally with hyd steering xb-2002 with an 250 ho e-tech i was looking for the trim switches on the wheel and John laughed:LMAO: at me it had the turn signal style they suck i can't beieve they can't put the switches on the wheel there has got to be away :confused:
  9. M

wanted merc o-ring 280 head stock

i need one merc o-ring 280 head must be stock no junk please
  10. M

allison fuel tank gauges

I have a good question on my 1999 ally ss comp I have a 24 gal fuel tank the gauge took a crap so I took the one out of my 2001 grandsport that has a 30 gal tank the sending units were the same so i put it in my ss quess what after about 3 times out it broke again i talk to Jeff Houghteling he...