Search results

1. J

1972 13r for sale

located in Maryland. I have a 72 13r. hull is pretty solid, the bottom is as hard as a rock, as is the transom. floor seems okay. splash well and dash were ripped out when it kited 20 years ago, but it is all there. have title, on a galvanized trailer. $800 call my cell if interested...
  2. J

Mirage prop

Not a torque flow, but still a nice prop $150 to your door standard rotation, stainless, off of heavy old pleasure boat with a bravo. 48-13700-19 thanks ronny jetmore 443 975 8469
  3. J

Evinrude 225 looper

$2,000 for a 25 inch shaft 225 loop charged, low hours, excellent compression, fresh water motor. 1989 i think. Was on dads fishing boat, and the power head is absolutely beautiful and never been apart. Would also trade the motor for $1,000 and a good old 235 20 inch, or a good 140 crossflow...
  4. J

Old allison logos

if anybody wants the old logos or emblems, send me a crappy one you have, cracked, broken, whatever, and i will copy it and make you some copies, no charge. i am restoring my 13r and need the old emblems on the side, and i do logos on restoration projects for other boats (hydrostream, glasspar...
  5. J

13r RIDE GUIDE CABLE LENGTH

Anybody know off the top of their head what length of cable is required? And anybody got a stencil of the logo? Thanks rj
  6. J

23 omc cleaver 13 spline

this was on my 13r that had a 75 omc nitro motor. solid hub, 387058 stamping. i now have a standard case 56ci 70, and need like a 14 x 24 inline chopper, or a worked 23 rx, or 24 mazco re3 to work on my ally. will trade or $200. thansk ronny 410 394 9000
  7. J

140 crossflow on 13r

i know of two guys that have done this, but anyone else done this and how did it handle? was the accelaration really awesome i would think? what props and how fast on top?
  8. J

Set-up a 13r

Am restoring my 13r and have heard various opinions on the 75 looper nitro lower unit. I have a non-nitro motor. I would love some more opinions on whether or not a nitro lower will really help my topend much. The consensus i get is that a stock lower with a hydromotive nose cone will get me...
  9. J

History on 13r tennessee racing

Who knows their stuff on tennessee racing in the 1970s with a 13r? Can i give you a call? Thanks a lot. Ronny
  10. J

Jay cox, joe mccully, pedro gibson

Anybody know their phone nubmers? My 13r probably belonged to one of them and i wanted to get some history on the boat. Thanks a lot jetmore
  11. J

Trying to locate jay cox and joe mccully

I have a 13r that used to belong to one of them. Anybody have a phone number on either of these guys? Trying to get history of boat. Thanks a lot ronny jetmore 410 394 9000
  12. J

V-4 omc on 13r

Anybody ever run a 140 johnrude on an old 13r? Curious if it is a handling nightmare and what to expect on top. I assume you can't really run that boat at 80mph, but you could prop it to have awesome accelaration and run 65 or so. Any thoughts?
  13. J

Help reconstructing 13r dash

I am restoring what was supposedly a "apba high points champion's" former boat. And i already started another thread asking for info, but now i have one final request on the restoration; is it possible anyone has either a 13r or 14r that they wouldn't mind splashing a dash for me from? My...
  14. J

13r champ questions

My 13r (1973) was, supposedly, bought from an "east coast high points champion" and i ended up with it. I spoke with the 2nd owner and he said the champ he bought it from was from tenn. The boat was originally blue and white. The second owner could not recall the guys name he bought it from...
  15. J

13r ALLISON

I just got my first. Its a total rag, need to restore. Needs core, floor, transom, the whole 9 yards. If anybody has any info on these boats and the restoration of them, i would appreciate it. How long does a core take to complete in one of these? Also, would anyone be willing to...
  16. J

New guy here

Hey, i just signed up. I have always loved allisons and hydrostreams. I have had several hydrostreams, but just got my first allison, a 1973 13r. I have always wanted a 13 allison. One of my favorite boats, definitely. Well, i need to do a restoration on it. The core is mush, floor...