Search results

1. waterskipper

2.5 motors

96. 8k.
  2. waterskipper

2.5 motors

nope not yet. both engines are very clean... toying with the idea of selling my 2012 rocket too..
  3. waterskipper

2.5 motors

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-2x-2-5-mercury-racing-engines-260-280-W0QQAdIdZ457029118
  4. waterskipper

1996 merc 260.

No it hasent been apart. Ill check the comp numbers this week.
  5. waterskipper

15 inch 200 case

is it a complete case? 416 655 1438 Lee
  6. waterskipper

1996 merc 260.

numbers matching very clean motor. not sure on hrs. 8500. Im in toronto , canada. Ill be headed to savanaha ga in the next couple wks if that helps. Lee 416 655 1438
  7. waterskipper

ss2000 help

Cool. Thx for your help guys
  8. waterskipper

ss2000 help

Does a 10" setback seem correct?
  9. waterskipper

ss2000 help

Sportmaster.
  10. waterskipper

ss2000 help

I got this ss comp. I have a 15 promax on it. 10" manual plate. With a 30 hoss n a 28 drag where should I set the motor for lake running? It seems to need lots of trim to do anything.
  11. waterskipper

duel opp.

I ordered the piece from allison yesterday so i should be ok now. thx
  12. waterskipper

duel opp.

the plate that I have has 3 holes in it. one on top that has a arp steering bolt then the 2 on the underside that would be a 90 degree angle from the steering bolt... n thats the problem as my tiller arm onlyhas the spot for the one bolt, not the 2 under the plate .. so it can pivot a bit on...
  13. waterskipper

duel opp.

Does anyone have any pics of there steering linkage hooked up? Im putting it on, It has the single bolt going into the tiller, maybe its not adjusted right or maybe im an idoit but its still move side to side as the plate moves. aree the rods not adjusted?? dont know it dosent seem right but ive...
  14. waterskipper

battery location

with my old excel , seat slide in the center , battery in back and 1/4" ish below the pad i could completley chop the gas @ 90 ( found this out well coming up on some surprise waves) and it would just settle down. So im thinking ill go the same type of set up on the new comp.
  15. waterskipper

battery location

im 10" set back 15" and 185 cut like a diamond...lol. IM thinking the back is safer???
  16. waterskipper

battery location

thats what i was thinking , thanks roy. Lee
  17. waterskipper

battery location

I got this ss comp. Right now battery is mounted just in front the drivers feet.. In my old excel it was on the shelf at the rear on the left side? Ive also seen them in the center way down just in front of the fuel tank whats best for lake running and the odd drag race?? thx.
  18. waterskipper

Allison SS-2000 - everything about

Im rigging a 2.6 yamaha on my comp, I kno that some may call BS here but before all parts were taken apart , rebuilt, cleaned painted and so on I wieghed them ... everything was 379lbs
  19. waterskipper

10" allison jack plate

allison 350. it is perfect. also 10" detwiller installed once for boat show, but never wet.. sorry very dusty in pic . 550
  20. waterskipper

Help make center steer ss

Yes the comp is a true center steer, the dash is more curved and the floor is different. My excel was originally a side steer but converted to slide steer. Heres a pic of the wheel moved over on my excel.. just a case moving the i THINK it was 3" off center, and install the slide bracket from...