Search results

1. M

xr2001 drag control cable question

I'm replacing the throttle and shifter cables in my drag. Can anyone tell me the length of each one so there not to short or to long. Mine now are to long and I would like to have the new ones on hand before I pull out the old ones. Thanks guys...
  2. M

xr2001 fuel system pics

I'm in the process of plumbing the fuel system in my xr2001. I'm installing a new pump and filter and im having problems with not enough room. I run a 10 gal fuel cell and im trying to install as few 90
  3. M

Wtb used ride guide steering cable

Looking for a good used ride guide steering cable for my cousins xr2001 drag, Not sure what length it needs so any help would be great. Thanks
  4. M

Steering cables

Another cable question please, what length steering cable do i need for a xr2001 duel ride Gide system, thanks.
  5. M

Throttle and shifter cables

Can someone please tell me the length of the throttle and shifter cable in a xr2001. Thanks
  6. M

Wtb 15" mercury mid

Looking for a mercury 15"mid and clamp with pump and hoses. Thanks
  7. M

Wtb 225 pro max

Looking for a nice 225 pro Max 15" mid and sportsmaster lower. Thanks
  8. M

225 promax ecu

Sold, thanks
  9. M

wtb 260 front half

Im looking for a 260 small bearing front half, a factory one, one that has had minor welding or one that needs minor welding. Please let me know. Thanks.
  10. M

good read

http://www.hydrostream.org/Topic.htm
  11. M

new mota

got my new GPI built 260 from Randy a couple of weeks ago and though still in break in, that thing is bad, i ran it up to 8000rpm and it is still pullin hard. My 200 was nothing compaired to this thing. i cant wait to turn it loose. i tell ya, Randy is a good guy and he builds a fine mota. this...