2. S

WTB Square hub steering wheel

Any one have any? Thank you Skydog
  3. S

What size and grade bolts?

To bolt a 280 to the transom? Thank you Skydog
  4. S

It has been fun!!

Well boys my Grand sport is sold!t The best boat i have had todate! I will miss it BIG TIME!! You guys have been GREAT keep in touch! Skydog
  5. S

Sundeck on a SS

Guys looking at getting a SS is there any way to make-get alittle sun deck on the back for the wife to lay out on? That is the only she she needs/cares about. :) Skydog
  6. S

hydraulic steering

What is the one to get? And from who? Thank you Skydog
  7. S

just saying hi guys!!

Well guys its cold here in ILL. Can not wait to get the Ally back out!! Later Skydog P.S. Randy how you doing?
  8. S

Man i am happy!!!

Just ran my 950+Lbs Grand Sport for the frist time. She ran 91.7 MPH. This was in 1,000 foot from idle in gear. I am so happy with that speed, on pump gas and i think i still had my Skis under the front bow. I know i had my amp and speakers still in there and room for six! :D :D Skydog
  9. S

Setting trim?

Guys how do you mark a good trim spot for a drag race? I dont have a gage is there any way? Set it flat and dont touch it? Allison G.S. 260 Thank you Skydog
  10. S

New G.S.??

When ? Any pics?? Thank you Skydog :D
  11. S

225pm VS 260 ??

Guys are the blocks the same? Can some one list what is diffreant about the two. I know air horn,---- Skydog
  12. S

Top end prop?

SRX? On a G.S. with a 260 with a bobs back 9" 1/4 in the h20! Skydog :D P.S. Love the Triton one just want to try some thing new!
  13. S

Custom ski mirror for G.S.?

What one do they put on at the factory? Any pics? Thank you Skydog
  14. S

Wood?

No wood deal , is about 87-88 i think! You will LOVE the Ally they rock! Skydog
  15. S

Bad kill switch or key?

Hey guys i was out in my 91 Grand sport. And it killed two times the frist time i was playing around doing prop stands and the secound was at idle. The funning thing is when she die it was fast. Just like you hit the kill switch or turned the key off? Any thing to look for or?? Other than that...
  16. S

24 Hoss Triton VS 24 Yamaha drag

Would the Yamaha be that much better? I have a 24 Hoss that rocks, hate to buy a Yamaha and not be much better. I mean from a dead stop to 90+ MPH Skydog
  17. S

Hydraulic Steering

On a 100+MPH Grand sport? Yes or no? Thank you Skydog
  18. S

Trailer???

Guys looking to find the serial number where is it on the trailer? What make are the trailers? Thank you Skydog P.S. It is a 1991 Allison Grand sport with the factory trailer.
  19. S

What size gas tank in a 91 XS2003 G.S.??

Any one know? The sticker is off the tank. 20 gal 25 gal?? Thank you Skydog