Search results

1. L

Wanted

I am looking for 2 inch setback spacers or 6 inch setback plate if anyone has any they want to get rid of.
  2. L

TBuck2003

Todd The bigger holes did the job, it is spooling up some before the bite, wanted to play alittle more with height but we have 30-plus mph gusts of wind and let me tell you that the water is still very cold in the main channel of the river. LOL Thanks again for the great service.
  3. L

TK-7 Fuel Additive

Has anyone run this additive in their outboard or know if it is the real deal?
  4. L

Higher Octane

If you run more than 93 octane do you run a colder or hotter spark plug or does it have any effect at all.
  5. L

260 EFI

What fuel percentage do you guys normally run on the EFI without being on the bitter edge? Does this vary alot motor to motor pending on mods?
  6. L

430 HP 4 stroke seadoo

Does anyone know anything about these engines other than what their web site says which is not much? http://www.seadoo.com/en-US/SportBoats/2006/Speedster.200/Specs.htm
  7. L

Inline fuel filter

Can anyone tell me if they use a inline filter from Autozone or O Reilys with a part # or some place simular?
  8. L

Thanks Randy (GPI).....

.... for everything you did for me in such a short notice. You were really great to deal with and much appreciated.
  9. L

Ethanol Gas

Saw a guy putting 10% ethanol fuel in his outboard the other day and I asked him if he ran much of it. He said he has been running it for the last 3 years----- huuummmmm. It was a older mercury 150 oil injected. I thought ethanol would destroy any 2-stroke pre-mix or injected?
  10. L

What a couple of weeks....

will do when your out of the loop, just got the puter going again and what a change on the board. Thought I would change my name while in the process, I know some of you would like that better LOL