Search results

1. B

Thinking about selling my '89 xtb 21

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Allison,I've owned it for ten years,and have liked it better than any boat I've owned ,but I just don't have time to run it anymore ,it is just sitting in my shop not doing me any good. It is covered in dust in the pic. It had new factory carpet 5 years ago...
  2. B

Facebook folks please come home!!!

I check the site pretty much daily but I've been without my Ally for a few months,blew powerhead while fishing a tourn. Last summer on Wheeler lake. But my new powerhead is supposed to be ready within the next week so I can get it broke in before good fishing time gets here. I'll post some pics...
  3. B

To build or not?

Thanks pacman, low- mid eighties is plenty fat for me now lol. I went ahead and bought the 200efi it is being built,should be ready next week. I was going to get rid of my 26p trophy I had because I figured I needed a 27 or 28p. I may need to hold on and try my 26. What kind of rpms does yours...
  4. B

Wanting to trade for a 28p trophy plus...

Thanks bassracr, Im interested in your trophy, let me know on here or pm me and we can work something out.
  5. B

Thanks a bunch Kyle I'll check it out.
  6. B

Thanks Rosexb03, I kinda had my heart set on a plus but if I don't find one in a few days are you interested in doing any trading?
  7. B

I have a 26p Hydromotive tx4 in great shape I'd say 9/10 that I ran on my 2.4 but I'm going to a 2.5 and I'm wanting to Try a 28p.im located close to huntsville al and could meet somewhere within reason or ship.any questions pm me or call/text (256)655-0396. I also have a 26p trophy plus that I...
  8. B

Exhaust plate question

Just went and looked at em.they look good! Thanks
  9. B

Exhaust plate question

Thanks again,I was already running solid mounts on the bottom but need a top set,who has the best best deal on solid mounts?
  10. B

Exhaust plate question

Thanks For the help Dave,it's a 200efi block that's going on and I found a promax style plate this evening. Guess I'll end up saving the offshore one for another day.lol
  11. B

Exhaust plate question

I'm swapping power heads on my xtb21 and I'm going from a 2.4 to a 2.5 I have a 20" bass mid on my boat now and it has the stock 2.4 two piece plate on it. My question is will an offshore one piece fit my bass mid. Any help would be appreciated.btw if it won't I have a one piece offshore exhaust...
  12. B

Bridgeport for sale

Sold,thanks,
  13. B

Bridgeport for sale

I have a center horn bridgeport complete power head for sale it has good compression numbers on 1-5 and none on #6 it was a strong running motor. Has digital cdi box. Injectors cleaned and tested last year. im just going back to a more fishing friendly motor. Pushed my xtb21 to 92.7 One person...
  14. B

To build or not?

I have a '91 Bridgeport center horn that I have ran on my xtb21 for about four years. #6 cylinder went down and I am trying to figure out if it would be practical to build this motor. It currently is an all nic motor. And as was inherent in these motors the bridges are cracked between the ports...
  15. B

Hydromotive prop 26p

Bump
  16. B

'93 xri cut to drag specs

Motor sold, thanks!
  17. B

'93 xri cut to drag specs

I was gonna ask $1100 for everything, but if someone will get it this weekend I will let it go for $950. It's not doing me any good and I need the money to buy paint for a project car I am working on.i thought boats were high to restore till I started messing with old trucks lol
  18. B

Hydromotive prop 26p

I don't know how to send pics via email. I would be glad to text you some, just pm me your phone #.
  19. B

Hydromotive prop 26p

I ran it on an xtb21. Probably much better suited for a lighter hull. And 99% of my boating is fishing on the river. Too many logs and trash to run a good prop.lol .the times I ran it it came out of the hole great but where I was there wasn't enough room to stretch it out on top. I will send you...
  20. B

Hydromotive prop 26p

I have a 26p four blade tx4 for sale. Prop is mirror finish and is 9.5 out of 10 condition. I can text pics if interested asking 350.00 shipped or make offer. Pm me or call 256 655 0396 thanks