Search results

1. allisonjr

Live well switch help

Anyone have a switch setup like this? If so could you help with a photo of yours becaus mine had a wire come off and I’m having issues getting them straigtened back out
  2. allisonjr

Sportmaster Prop shaft

Does anyone have any suggestions for replacing the prop shaft on my 2000 225 promax with a sportmaster gearcase. PN#44-822820f1. I know its discontinued from mercury. I don't really want to have to rehub every propeller I have to replace it with the new fat shaft. Thanks for any help!
  3. allisonjr

Stator opinion

Does this look normal? It's a 2000 225 promax rt hand side of the stator closest to the switchboxes. Thanks for your help
  4. allisonjr

Stock 225 promax won't go past 6000 rpm

As said in my title my promax seems to be running fine but once I hit 6000 rpm's it seems like I'm hitting a wall. Didn't know if anyone else has experienced this before. Any help is always appreciated!
  5. allisonjr

Trolling motor battery

Does anyone know what group size the trolling motor batteries are in an xtb21? I've got to replace mine again only after about 2 1/2 years of use. I've been buying the exide deep cycle batteries from academy sports but I think I'm gonna try something else. Thanks for the help
  6. allisonjr

02 225 merc smartcraft help

My dad has 02 225 3.0L Merc. We are trying to rig it to an 2011 Allison xb21. The smartcraft plug on the boat is a 6 pin male plug and the plug on the motor is a 6 pin male plug. Any ideas on an adapter? Has anyone else ran into this?
  7. allisonjr

Promax harness plug

Anyone have troubles with the main harness plug coming loose? If so do you have a fix? Mine keeps loosening and causing the engine to loose the volts needed to run
  8. allisonjr

01 225 promax tachometer probs

I've been having troubles with my tach lately. At first off the trailer it works fine first couple mile after running its fine then after starting the engine back up the tach reads 0 at idle. It's driving me nuts, it will starting reading if you press down the hot foot but let it idle and...
  9. allisonjr

Promax help needed again..

My motor is a 2000 225 promax. While running around 65-70 mph motor lugged momentarily and then just shut off. Would not refire back immediately, waited 20mins or so and then refired idled fine and was able to load on trailer. Took the boat out today, ran fine under 50 mph and then I ran it on...
  10. allisonjr

Oil on gear case front need help

Why would I have oil on the front on my sport master gear case? I pulled it a part this morning when I sucked up some wood from running and noticed this any help is appreciated
  11. allisonjr

225 promax low water pressure at idle

I have an 2000 225 promax that has recently acquired a problem with low water pressure at idle. Its reading like 1 or 2lbs instead of 5 or 6lbs of pressure. Ive changed my impeller, removed my thermostats and flushed the heads with fresh water. Cleaned the line that goes to the water pressure...
  12. allisonjr

motor totor question

Ive got an 01 promax and was wondering what kinda motor totor can be used once a skid planner has been installed?
  13. allisonjr

Ouch!

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/3657248673.html I wonder what happened to the boat to do that kinda damage
  14. allisonjr

Allison xtb on the bassmaster classic

There is a blue Allison xtb spectator boat on day one of the bassmaster classic on ESPN 2. Just thought I'd share
  15. allisonjr

Fastest Boat on the lake....

I saw this on craigslist and thought this ought to be interesting... and it was. http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/3583177785.html
  16. allisonjr

EP 15 for sale on craigslist?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/3577035712.html Looks like a cool boat just saw this on the knoxville craigslist and thought id pass it on...
  17. allisonjr

skid planner question

Has anyone had Allison install their skid planner? I was wondering about how much it costs because i would like them to install mine that i got for christmas.
  18. allisonjr

New Gadget

I received a Troll Perfect from my lovely wife on my birthday a couple days ago. It goes on the shaft of the trolling motor to help give you more control. Its adjustable, simple and pretty neat if you dont like getting thrown out of the boat on high. check it out www.trollperfect.com
  19. allisonjr

2002 on craigslist

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/3494464468.html just saw this on craigslist thought id pass it on have a merry christmas everyone!
  20. allisonjr

supporting the factory

I asked "santa" for a new skid planner and tshirts for my xtb 21. Figured that would be a christmas present i could enjoy everytime i fish!!