Search results

1. M

Xb2002

What ever happened to that white and red Xb2002 with the 200 promax that was on here acouple weeks ago for 18 then went to 16, 500
  2. M

Xb2002

Looking for a clean turn key Xb2002 941 468 5010
  3. M

ALLISON

Wanted xb2002 turn key must be clean
  4. M

boat mate trailer fits 2002

Steel trailer good road worthy trailer set for xb2002 some rust but solid I just got a aluminum trailer for my boat its ugly blue but if someone wanted to paint it would be pretty nice trailer with little effort.850.00 or obo mike 941-468-5010 Englewood fl.
  5. M

jackplates

Does anyone run a hydrolic jackplate on an xb2002 ?
  6. M

245 merc

My 245 merc on an xb2002 runs hard to 5,500 then goes flat pulled plugs all brown and wet except middle left looks like it came out of the box all wet and oily but no color think maybe coil going bad? When does the high speed end of the stator come in? And would it only drop 1 cylinder? Going to...
  7. M

logo

Does anyone know were to get the Allison side logo want it a little larger than the factory ones
  8. M

2.5 exhaust divider

looking for a 2.5 exhaust divider plate wanting to put my 99 200 on but wouldn't fit under the 96 light cowling so I put my 260 back on the 200 volt reg and coils hit so I need a hypo plate some one said a 225 promax would work also cause it has the plate to fit the volt regulators on top...
  9. M

oil

Were is the best place to buy klotz kl333 oil?
  10. M

logo

How much do the side allison logo decals cost?
  11. M

fuel pump

Putting my 245 on running a holley red used this in the mirage with a toggle switch but I want to run a relay on the allison there's one in the back from the guy that had it before I want to run the power off the power head to activate relay or purple at key?
  12. M

Tried to put a 99 200 efi on a 260 offshore mid all mounted hood don't fit hits coils a regulators moved regulators hits coils do I need aleon coal or is there a diff coil bracket? Its a 96 2.5 light factory hood
  13. M

swapping mids

swapping a 2.5 bass mid or straight leg putting an offshore mid how do you put the zink on it my straight leg had a hole in the rear with a plastic plug this one has a hole the goes straigt through u can put your hand through the snout and it has a oblong hole does it take a diffrent zink?thanks...
  14. M

stainless pan plate

Looking for a stainless bottom cowl plate for a 260 hood swapping mids figure good time to change bottom plate that way can do ocassional salt
  15. M

carpet ring

Were do u get the finish ring for the carpet were the seats go into the hole for front fish chair and back bench also what's the # to call to order allison things thanks mike.
  16. M

xb 2002

Want to get a new back Seat 2 front buckets are new backs are ordinal should I have it redone or buy from allison.how much is a back seat from alley?
  17. M

fuel tank

93 xb2002 fuel tank had pickup in center looks like a big 1/2 inch male nipple tried taking it out didn't budge I can muscle it out didn't want to break the tank. All I need is a 99 90" fitting and a 3/8 barb.is that big nipole factory?
  18. M

sea star steering

How do you run the lines on a 93 xb2002 side steer just got the boat he had it coming out rear stock holes and it kinks with 90 elbows do u go on top of the tank straight on in slots by gas fill?.
  19. M

260 off shore mid

I have a 20" off shore mid and 1 piece adapter wantind to put a 99 200 power head on it will it work?someone said it may not cool? What needs to be done?any body done this.
  20. M

Allison trailer

For sale steel trailer for allison xb2002 tows good some rust but solid blue just bought boat from Texas I'm in south west Florida needing aluminium or galvanized trailer so I can run it in salt water won't put this one in salt 600 or obo or trade 941 4685010 mike