Search results

1. M

How does the new style 21 footers ride?

I fish some big tournanments and woundering how the 21"s do in the soup on blastoff, I encounter some very rough water at times. My 2002 is so narrow, that if you have to run paralell with the waves its like being in a bottle, but if your running head on into them its the best ride out there...
  2. M

anybody with red carpet, 2002

if anybody has some red carpet in a white 2002 i would like to see some pics fixn to buy some carpet and im tossing around the idea of getting red carpet thanks for any help!
  3. M

1988 xb2002 and motor 225pm

boat is sold!!!!!!!! the buyer came today like he said he would, it's gone
  4. M

water pressure

i've got a 2006 200xs and my water pump has been replaced recently and has worked perfect for a month and the last time i took it out it would only pump 5lb of pressure at idle,it has always pumped 13-14lbs at idle the piss stream is weak also it has always pissed really hard,when i get it on...
  5. M

wind shield for 92-2002

where can i find a 2or3" wind shield i've never seen one for a 2002 do they make one?
  6. M

pin stripe redo

anybody got any suggestions on repinning my 2002 not sure where to start
  7. M

do i have too much set back

i got a 92' xb2002 with a 2006 ss 200xs on it with a 10" jackplate and 2" of set back and two 58lb batteries in the wings it sets real low in back can i have two much set back for that much weight in the back?
  8. M

leaky sportmaster

my sporty is leaking oil from a little hole on the upper starboard side of the gear case why is it doing this?:banghead
  9. M

seats

anybody got any bucket seats for sale something to match a white with red wings 2002 i really just need one bucket seat and two covers but ill take two seats if i have to.:banghead
  10. M

my pad aint straight

ive got a xb2002 i checked my pad for straightness and @6" from the lip i noted it started having a gap under the straight edge by the time i got to where lip starts the gap was @ 1/8" does anybody have any suggestions on fixing this problem?what type of filler to use and the best way to get it...
  11. M

28et

prop is sold
  12. M

xb2002 propshaft to pad height?

where do i measure from on the pad the lip or the flat area?Running a 200xs ss i can only get 85mph at 6600 with a28et or 85 with a30et at 6100 should this boat be faster?:mad:
  13. M

200 Hpdi Yammy 2.6l

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!