Search results

1. podslammed

Cable Steering

I just removed the dual opposing cable steering out of my xbo2 to go with hydraulic. If anyone is interested they can make me an offer. Not sure what ists worth. I have receipts from when i got the boat where the cables were replaced. I can text pics so pm if intersted. Thanks
  2. podslammed

Pan Grommets

Im looking for replacement grommets that go in the front of the pan. It appears that merc discontinued them. Anyone know where i can get some? Thanks
  3. podslammed

Removing Sticker Adhesive

What do you guys use to get the glue off of the boat when removing stickers and decals for replacement?
  4. podslammed

28 hoss

I have a28 hoss triton prop that came with a sport master I bought. It's small shaft so I can't use it. 350 plus shipping. I can email or text pics.
  5. podslammed

WTB 225 Promax Intake

I need a 7 pedal intake for a 225 promax
  6. podslammed

15in Sportmaster

I have a 15 in sportmaster small shaft with 2:1 gears. I just got it back from having it checked out. It has a new water pump and seals and has been pressure tested. I am asking $1500. 337-578-174six. Thanks Sold
  7. podslammed

14 in Allison jackplate

14in manual Allison plate. 275 plus shipping
  8. podslammed

Counter Weight

Was wondering what everyone was using to balance there boats when running solo?
  9. podslammed

Whats the best to clean seats?

Pulling the boat out and cleaning it up....Was wondering what everyone uses to clean the seats.