Search results

1. P

Drag prop question

Guys, I am setting up a 1996 XR2001 to run in the ECDBA super stock class. I should tell you that this is my first go at drag racing. I have purchased 2, 24 yammy drags from other people. One was worked by Baggy and the other by Ronnie Gilbert. I thought I would had a new one to the collection...
  2. P

XR2001 cruising prop

You guys that have XR2001's, what is the best cruising around prop? I have a 2.5 260 on my XR2001 and a 14 1/2 by 28 Hydromotive t-3X for riding around. What are you other guys using to just ride with? Thanks
  3. P

ET on a Drag?

Guys, How does an ET run on the XR2001?
  4. P

15" to high on drag

Guys, I finally got the 15" mid bolted on the Rapid jack jack plate. Problem is, it is still about 3 inches above the pad with the plate and mid mounted as far down as it will go. What do I need to do. Any good recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. P

XR2001 hydromotive T-3X question.

Anybody run a Hydromotive T-3X on an XR2001? Just wondering what the difference might be between the Hydromotive T-3X and a Yammy might be since the blade shape looks somewhat similiar between the two. Thanks.
  6. P

Cable steering?

Guys I hate to do it, but I got another question. I have purchased a 1995 XR2001 and have a question about the steering. I purchased the boat with the steering out of the boat. but it included a new cable steering system from Allison. Only thing is I didn't take it out. So I have a boat with new...
  7. P

XR2001 cruising prop question?

For you guys that own XR2001 drags that just go riding sometimes other than actually drag racing, what kind of prop do you run. I have a 2.5 260 with 33cc heads and 1.87 gear. Does anybody have any recommendations for what style prop and pitch for a good river running/cruising prop. Thanks in...
  8. P

XR2001 rigging?

Guys, I apologize for asking another question so quickly, but hey, this is the ALLY site right. I just purchased a 1995 XR2001 that is completely de rigged. It is a beautiful boat with a virgin, lipped pad. I have all the piece parts, but would be willing to accept any information on were to put...
  9. P

XR2001 260 top speed?

Anybody on here got a XR2001 setup with a 260 with 33cc heads? I am setting up one and wondered what kind of top speed I can expect. Any input appreciated, Thanks.
  10. P

Bat turn

Guys, this is a great site. I just want to say that I am contemplating a new XR2001RR or a SS2000. Which is the most prone to hook and is it mostly a result of having the propshaft too high and losing bite in a turn or what? Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.