Search results

1. Cleavor

Where are we guys?

As time goes on, our beloved 2 stokes get older and parts harder to find. Mercury Racing has addressed everyone's needs but us Allison owners, although I would worry about some of the other SOBs hanging a 300R on the transom. As our motors become obsolete, what are we to do? Ignore Darris's...
  2. Cleavor

Boatmate

Selling my 1998 Boatmate dual axle trailer for my GrandSport. Brakes work, bunks replaced with composite, some rust on the rear cross member, needs a little TLC but overall a good unit. I bought a new single axle so looking to send this one to a new home. Asking $895.00 OBO, open to all offers...
  3. Cleavor

26" Chopper II

26" Big Ear A5 Chopper, Mercury small shaft, weed cutters removed, excellent condition, $400.00 OBO plus shipping
  4. Cleavor

2.5 20" Sport Master

I have a 20", RH, 1.87 Sport Master for sale. I just took it to a local shop and had it completely gone through. The gears look good, I had new seals and a new water pump impeller installed, then she was filled with fresh lube. I am selling this unit as I switched to a 15" mid last year...
  5. Cleavor

Hi Guys, I am new to this board and I recently joined Scream and Fly. I lost my boat this year due to a rotted transom and have started my search for a new rig. I have always loved the Grand Sport and I am going to look for a used one without an engine. My plan is to find a 300X to mount on...