Recent content by www.stvowners.com

1. W

RAYSTOWN, PA 2016 Sept 16-17-18

It's that time of year again for everyone to join us for a weekend of fun. Please post if you can join in so make your reservations ASAP! Beachfront Bungalow's Cottages just a few hundred feet behind the bungalows All have AC/HEAT/FRIG/ ETC http://rvcoutdoors.com/lake-raystown-resort/
  2. W

Who runs the admin tasks around here... I think that is where the problem is. May have yet to be approved since joining. Goes by the member name of skater1
  3. W

Have a friend who is registered and when he logs in on his computer all the listings are locked and shown as PRIVATE. I also can duplicate the problem on my notebook computer using his member name. Otherwise the forums works fine from my desktop system. What's the fix. regards
  4. W

S&F broke again???

Same here... want to waste some time then visit www.stvowners.com Goy pently of rooom on the server(lol)!
  5. W

ET vs Pro ET

In what way... care to chat some? On the keyboard that is.
  6. W

ET vs Pro ET

A bump, I'm sure somone has done this before?
  7. W

Best Starting Battery for an Opti

Any of the major brand names are good, but I always replace them as soon as the warranty runs out!
  8. W

ET vs Pro ET

Just wondering what RPM the Pro ET would run if both props are same pitch such as 28P?
  9. W

Anybody else having problems getting pennzoil 100% syn?

WOW, just googled and it's only 30miles from my house?
  10. W

Gaffrig or Livorsi ?

I have a Livorsi tach which has autometer printed on the face rim! That should answer your question.
  11. W

Drag 4 30P

I purchased new in June 2008. Prop is perfect since it only has about 2 hours run time it that. So I'm rating the prop 9+++++. New price in 2008 was $715 and will sell for $515 to your door in the USA. Will ship outside USA for additional to cover the fee. Doesn't include hub. Diameter is 14.5inch.
  12. W

Is this electrical diagram right?

By the diagram it will make 12,24,36v at the troller depending which wires are used. Did that help?
  13. W

Blue Gray in PA THE Good Life

We been running for several summers now. In fact that's my 280 off my STV... sure do miss the sound of a 280. The 300xs is great but a the darn thing makes no noise.
  14. W

Blue Gray in PA THE Good Life

I had a ride in his Allison a few weeks ago and was very impressed. Here's a picture from today.
  15. W

Simon Motorsports Opinions

I was going to do the same on my 300xs, but since the torque/hp drops off after 6000rpm I don't think it would benefit much.