Recent content by TODD2002

1. T

I found a sunk boat

red how do you like the new hummingbird? was thinking about buying one. stuck between the hummingbird and lowrance.
  2. T

Xb2002

i have the xb2002. my boat is a little different than most. i have the full winsheild with the seats side by side. i have one battery in the middle and one on the passenger side rear conpartment. for ballance while running topend i put my fishing pedistals in the passenger side rod locker with a...
  3. T

Digital ECU

do you still have the ecu for sale? how much if you still have it?
  4. T

1st drag boat impression ODBA style

good job allison man. just stay dry.
  5. T

Question about blowout(cut skeg)

before doing anything radical try this. Get yourself a 32 et and run it. with all that power and the 2003 hull you will get to the triple digits. cost alot less than a new gearcase.
  6. T

Question about blowout(cut skeg)

you should leave that skeg alone. that gearcase is good for 105+ without a problem with the proper setup. I have one that was cut and it likes to blow out at 100 now unlike before when it would run 105 without a problem. oh allisonman knows his stuff when it comes to those 2003's.
  7. T

Proved a point (Savage ML10II)

red I got a ml10II and really love the gun. Man its nice to shoot a muzzleloader and not have to clean for an hour after. Hopefully I will get some time to try some new loads in it before next hunting season. Had a 160 class at 35 yards in ohio but couldn't get a clean shot with the bow. hope...
  8. T

Where to go for monster whitetail deer Ohio or the midwest.

thanks for the reply RED. I knew you would be the man that would know. There are alot of public land to hunt in Ohio but I would like to get a good idea of the best part to go to. I have some guys that hunt up there that I work with. They have taken some large deer 150-170 class. We are going...
  9. T

Where to go for monster whitetail deer Ohio or the midwest.

Looking for some property to hunt while in ohio public or private bow hunting. After losing my mom I thought that I would take my dad on a dream hunt for some large bodied whitetails. I have never been out of the state of Tennessee hunting neather has he for deer anyway.
  10. T

Spinelli DRH.............CLEAN !!!

did you get a chance to run the prop on the xb2002 that you brought to the rally a couple of years ago? Thanks for the reply in advance.
  11. T

Rumble on the River

going to try and make it still up in the air mom passed away saturday which has made it a ruff week or should I say a solid day with a few naps inbetween.
  12. T

Skeg question

with my 2002 I sit on the side unlike most 2002 when it blows out in good water from the case loosing bite the boat just lays down as soon as I trim down the boat starts pulling again. As for knowing if you will blow out that will depend on how you are set up and weather conditions on the water...
  13. T

Skeg question

Say you took some of the leading edge off of you skeg on your sportsmaster. I took about a inch and it hasn't run like it did while it was stock. Lost alot because about a hundred it will blow out every time. The only thing that has changed was the inch off of the front of the ckeg making the...
  14. T

SS2000R and stock sportmaster

Before you go all the way and put the jug on it I would try some of the not so harmfull modifications. For instance try some different props and or gearcases. 103 is just getting started with the ss2000 260 combo. Computer mods would also be something to look into. Wouldn't like to see another...
  15. T

JSRE 34 CC Gasketed heads for 2.5

Jay Did you sell those heads for 260?