Recent content by tharris003

1. T

Saw a xb2003/250

We went to a 250 XS from a pro max and loved it on ours, till we had to sell it.
  2. T

New best for my XB21/250

Neal, Glad to see you're getting it to where you want it.
  3. T

No longer an Allison owner...

RA I'll keep ya'll posted on numbers this motor is definitely a beast, has a lot of torque. It does ride smooth and actually likes a good chop on the water for optimal running. Thanks, Randy
  4. T

Lets try this and see if it works
  5. T

Not sure why pics aren't showing up. Its a Glasstream 228 T.E. stepped hull bay boat, with a Suzuki 250 4 stroke. Its 22' 10" long and 8' wide, its currently running in the upper 50's and Todd is going to help us prop it out. Hopefully it will run low 60's when we get it set up right.
  6. T

It did turn heads, it stuck out like a sore thumb, but in a good way.. I'm sure the 21 will better suit our needs, and be a better platform to fish out of. I just hate being out of an ally for now.
  7. T

Living next the Coast here in south GA, we decided to go with an "all purpose" boat for now and ended up having to sell the Allison to make it happen. The other reason for getting this boat is my sister is getting her Captains License to do charters. We are hoping to move into a 21 SUB in a year...
  8. T

May need your help Todd?

Todd, Hey, we sold the 2003xb w/ 250xs to Neal as you already know. We have a different kind of animal now, its a 23ft Glasstream 228 T.E. it has a 250 4 stroke Suzuki on it. It has a 16x23 3 blade suzuki prop and hits that rev limiter (6250rpms) at 58mph, suppose to run mid 60's dealer said...
  9. T

28" Performer

Thanks Todd, No it hasn't been worked, any other questions just let me know. Thanks,
  10. T

28" Performer

Owner I bought the boat from said low 90's, I never got it over 84-86 was still learning to drive the boat good when motor blew and we went to the 250xs.
  11. T

28" Performer

********SOLD****** 28" Performer ran it with xb2003 225 pro max and also ran it on the 250xs. $350
  12. T

SPOT (GPS emergency location device)

We have one for our Saltwater Boat, it definitely gives you a peace of mind having it on board... that you have a life line if needed
  13. T

SeaStar Fluid??

Steering was not feeling right yesterday, checked the helm and no fluid... My question is do you have to use the Seastar brand or can you put another kind of hydraulic oil in it? New to the whole hydraulic steering system, any info would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, Tommy
  14. T

Where to stay in Knoxville, TN??

I'll check these out, thanks again for the help.. I really appreciate it Tommy
  15. T

Where to stay in Knoxville, TN??

Sounds good