Recent content by Stephen Cole

1. S

New Member- New Project '88 XTB 21

Where did you get those gauges/mounts and the steering wheel?
  2. S

1989 XTB21 FISH/DEPTH FINDER WHERE DO I MOUNT THE TRANSDUCER/DISPLAY ON DASH

Thanks again here is the photos of what I beli Thanks again I believe these photos are what your describing.
  3. S

No but I bought it from a guy in South Carolina. He said he bought it from a guy in Virginia. I seen David posts earlier in the week and put 1+1 together I'm 99.9% sure its his old boat and probably yours Hull ID# ALT21C21F989 nice boat call me some time I would like to talk about it...
  4. S

Thank you I will take pictures Friday and post them.
  5. S

Thank you very much also in the forward center compartment I noticed a roughly 4x4" square indentation with what appears to be a metal bracket in it. It appears to be original there are wires spliced off tucked in the corner any clue what that might be?
  6. S

New Member- New Project '88 XTB 21

I have a 1989 XTB 21 I noticed in your 8th picture the driver seat how did you mount that? I'm 6. 1" 255lbs original seat not cutting it I ordered a seat just like in the picture my boat is same color keep it up please respond.