• ANY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kmack

I WAS TOLD NEVER DRILL INTO HULL.

Should be a transducer pocket accessed by opening the little compartment between the two rear seats (may have removable liner). The depth finder mounts on the upholstered flat area above the steering wheel.

Stephen Cole

Should be a transducer pocket accessed by opening the little compartment between the two rear seats (may have removable liner). The depth finder mounts on the upholstered flat area above the steering wheel.
Thank you very much also in the forward center compartment I noticed a roughly 4x4" square indentation with what appears to be a metal bracket in it. It appears to be original there are wires spliced off tucked in the corner any clue what that might be?

motobuffy

Thank you very much also in the forward center compartment I noticed a roughly 4x4" square indentation with what appears to be a metal bracket in it. It appears to be original there are wires spliced off tucked in the corner any clue what that might be?
The XTB also had a transducer pocket for the bow unit under the front deck. I expect that is what you are describing. As for he metal bracket; it is likely attached to a transducer in the pocket. Can't be sure without pics.

Stephen Cole

The XTB also had a transducer pocket for the bow unit under the front deck. I expect that is what you are describing. As for he metal bracket; it is likely attached to a transducer in the pocket. Can't be sure without pics.
Thank you I will take pictures Friday and post them.

Stephen Cole

Interesting. That looks alot like my old XTB. Did you pick it up in Darlington from davidj?
No but I bought it from a guy in South Carolina. He said he bought it from a guy in Virginia. I seen David posts earlier in the week and put 1+1 together I'm 99.9% sure its his old boat and probably yours Hull ID# ALT21C21F989 nice boat call me some time I would like to talk about it 904-236-2753 I texted David just to answer a few questions no reply.

Stephen Cole

Thanks again here is the photos of what I beli
Thanks again I believe these photos are what your describing.