Recent content by Rrbarrett

1. R

Fishing story of a little different kind

Sorry for loss known that feeling more than once
  2. R

Facebook folks please come home!!!

Going to have fun learning to drive it first fast Boat was a Glastron Carlson then a hydro stream this will be a lot faster putting a 300r on it oh well kids & there toys never grow up do we
  3. R

A young 71 I better enjoy it while I can thanks
  4. R

Well a new one Dave. I have been researching Allison’s for about a year & 1/2 I finally put the down payment on a new one XB-21 Prosport Sub saw a different model at Mallard Marine I have never seen such beautiful workmanship on any boat thank you every one for the posts,I think I have read...
  5. R

New Mercury V6

I don’t think they are making mercury 2 strokes since 2018 but a lot of people are going to repower with the newest & greatest thing that comes along . Me I got more time than money, You guys have a lot of experience with 2 strokes know how to set them up good motors still part availability...
  6. R

New Mercury V6

They might be dropping price on 2 strokes due to a lot of people wanting to go to the 4 strokes ,hopefully
  7. R

New Mercury V6

My mistake on 250 I was thinking the up grade route , later,been reading a lot lately got the bug, , i Really like what every one has said about the 300xs sounds like the ones that have them, love them, an the ones that started to go that route wish they had of . Thanks for come backs, if you...
  8. R

New Mercury V6

Thinking about xb21 pro sport the 4 stroke mercury v6 250 is this the answer for weight savings. Has anybody have accurate weight.I would like to go above 85 at least some of the time; can you find rebuildable sport master to fit or is it cost effective. Hate to go 300 R hearing about...
  9. R

First post

10. R

First post

Thanks my brother lives above Alexandria La. & friend has house around Milam Tx. Appreciate the come back, just don’t see those boats around here they sure sound like quality rides be retiring real soon be looking for one;right now educating myself on them ; thanks
  11. R

First post

Oh did I tell you I might want a ride & that will be a used boat possibly from one you guys but they sound kinda rare,I might be waiting, I do like garage baby’s , I also to go to Lake Charles Louisiana about every 3 months family, so I would appreciate the help guys
  12. R

First post

Found Allison on line trying to get knowledgeable about them will be looking for a 21xb pro sport in about 6 months to year like the quality build have had quite a few boats over the years wife & dogs go every once in a while or I take a few friends fishing . Fish for Red fish & Trout...