Recent content by peedeerooster

1. P

Drag prop question

I am planning on being there. Should be up and running by next weekend for testing.
  2. P

Drag prop question

Sorry I didn't include the engine info to start with, I do realize that makes a big difference. I am a rookie, I keep forgetting some things that you guys take for granted.
  3. P

Drag prop question

I am running a 2.5 260 with the OEM 26cc heads. A lightened flywheel and modified exhaust plate and tuner. The gearcase is a 1.87 to 1 CLE with Bob's nose cone and allison cut skeg. Did I leave anything out?
  4. P

Drag prop question

Guys, I am setting up a 1996 XR2001 to run in the ECDBA super stock class. I should tell you that this is my first go at drag racing. I have purchased 2, 24 yammy drags from other people. One was worked by Baggy and the other by Ronnie Gilbert. I thought I would had a new one to the collection...
  5. P

xr2001 rr

My bulkhead is open also, but appears to be factory that way.
  6. P

xr2001 rr

I have a 15 inch mid and weight 250lbs.
  7. P

xr2001 rr

I have a 1995 and don't know which one it is. With it fully rigged in race trim with me, 56 lbs for 2 batteries and all my gear it weighs 1472lbs with around 11 gallons of fuel in it. With 2 gallons in it, it should weigh 1413 lbs. Anybody know which one it is?
  8. P

XR2001 cruising prop

The hydromotive 14 1/2 X 28 appears to be doing very very well. I just wondered what some of you other guys were using. I definitely would not get rid of the hydromotive right now. It may wind up being the best for this before it's all said and done.
  9. P

XR2001 cruising prop

You guys that have XR2001's, what is the best cruising around prop? I have a 2.5 260 on my XR2001 and a 14 1/2 by 28 Hydromotive t-3X for riding around. What are you other guys using to just ride with? Thanks
  10. P

1995 mercury promax 225 hp

Sounds like the low pressure electric pump. Someone else to me that once upon a time.
  11. P

I found the problem and i need help!

There is alot of difference between the up keep of the promax and the 260. He might want the longer lifespan of the promax guys.
  12. P

15" to high on drag

Yhay's what I will do. Thanks.
  13. P

allison cut sportmaster

Hey. What is the best handling for a XR2001 just for cruising around? I know you are the man for these boats. Thanks
  14. P

ET on a Drag?

Hey Brack. I have always thought a Hoss was a good general prop for an Allison. Do you have an extra larger than the 25 that you want to sell?
  15. P

15" to high on drag

With the plate in the proper holes now, I have it set up at even to the pad and can go up to 2 inches down or 2 inches up. Surely, I can find the right spot now. I would think it would be somewhere between 1/2" below to 3/4" above. Thanks.