Recent content by Nelson

1. N

CMC Hydro Jack plate

For sale CMC Hydro Jack plate 5" with 4" spacers and wedges its off a 2018 XB21. 30 total hours on equipment perfect working order with all wiring equipment. $650 plus shipping or pick up DFW area. Please message me with any questions. All factory Allison parts.
  2. N

Meet up

Let's have one.
  3. N

Allison Rally 2022

Where is this?
  4. N

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

5. N

Trolling motor shaft length?

I think my 45 is to short.
  6. N

Live well plug

I have a 2019 Allison xb21 and the bolt has came off the bottom drain plug in the live well and fell into the hull of the boat. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue and if i can buy rubber drain plug to fill the hole. Or If anyone can explain the purpose of this plastic drain cap. Thanks,
  7. N

Got her done

Nice
  8. N

26 & 27 Tempest Plus

Also Looking for a 30 or 31 Promax or Bravo.
  9. N

26 & 27 Tempest Plus

Both In excellent condition $250 each or $400 for both plus shipping. located in Fort Worth Tx. Please Text me a 817-992-9071 for pictures. Thanks
  10. N

New XB21

Thank you.
  11. N

2020 setup XB21 300R 160 gears..

You guys are definitely doing better then me I have a XB21 300R 1:75 with a 28 Bravo and I'm maxing out at 78mph. I need set up help. 1:25 over
  12. N

New XB21

Just west Fort Worth Texas. I'm In need of set up help for sure. Loving the new ride just need to get some things dialed in. I know the speed is there something just not right on my set up. Acetone will probably work I'm just going to have make sure I get it all off and not let it get all over...
  13. N

New XB21

So I just perched a new XB21 and after looking it over there is glue over spray all over the interior around the carpet. Has anyone one had this issue and if so how did you clean it off. I'm also welcome to any tips or tricks for set up or any thing in general to help me out.
  14. N

Oklahoma Rally

Let me know when and ill be there.