Recent content by MarkinMaryland

1. M

2004 XB21 Prosport Elite, 225 Sport XS, - Sold

Thanks everyone. Boat is sold and going back to its roots in Tennessee.
  2. M

2004 XB21 Prosport Elite, 225 Sport XS, - Sold

White with red spears, grey seats with red accents, grey carpet. 2005 Mercury 225 Sport XS with a 2010 Sportmaster lower and a Hydromotive Quad IV 27 prop. The motor has 275 hours. Comes rigged with a 24V Motorguide troller and 2 Garmin finders (998 on the dash and a 798 on the bow). The...
  3. M

Smith Mountain Lake

Yep - it’s a 5 hour drive for us, but we bought a cabin at the lake in 2008. Get to spend a few weeks each year there and rent it out the rest of the year.
  4. M

Allison Red Book

I spent a LOT of time reading through that after picking up my XB21 ...the next best thing to on water instruction.
  5. M

New to Alison

How cheap is "cheap enough"? I've got an 2003 XB21 that I'm preparing to sell. It is tough to find values of older Allisons, but I'm thinking 20K
  6. M

Mounting the transducer on skid planer.

Now that's a clean install.
  7. M

Smith Mountain Lake

Any owners here run on Smith Mountain Lake, VA? I've been spending 2-4 weeks a year here since 2008 and have never seen another Allison.
  8. M

New (returning) member

Hey Guys - looks like I'm a new member again. Was last here in 2011 and ended up buying my 2005 XB21 2+2 Prosport from another member. This has been the perfect boat for my visits to Smith Mountain Lake, VA. Funny thing, Tom was selling the boat as he prepared to travel full time in an RV...