Recent content by Lane

1. L

Seems to have been some confusion on Powerheads 225/260!!!

ziemer That was my ally that you are talking about with the laser injection. Let me clear the air The block was a 260 with all nicacil sleeves I wanted a reliable motor, smooth idle, etc. I was so tired of blowing up horn motors I could puke and they were not from GPI I knew I...
  2. L

Condolences to a Friend

Sorry for your loss Lou
  3. L

Wanted

Red, Lou I wish I could make the rally, but since we moved to Iowa I don't have much vacation to play with. Maybe in a couple of years we will be able to make it. I would really like to see everyone again.
  4. L

Wanted

Thanks Badbait
  5. L

Wanted

I am looking for 2 inch setback spacers or 6 inch setback plate if anyone has any they want to get rid of.
  6. L

Prayer request

You got it Lou
  7. L

TK-7 Fuel Additive

TODD......You have been kinda quite lately any more info?
  8. L

TK-7 Fuel Additive

Todd You have balls that clank, trying it on a fresh motor like that. Keep the info coming, I have the same interest in it as you do and want to know as much as possible.
  9. L

TK-7 Fuel Additive

Todd Any more scoop on the testing?
  10. L

TBuck2003

Re: Lane
  11. L

TBuck2003

Todd The bigger holes did the job, it is spooling up some before the bite, wanted to play alittle more with height but we have 30-plus mph gusts of wind and let me tell you that the water is still very cold in the main channel of the river. LOL Thanks again for the great service.
  12. L

260 EFI

Elevation is only around 6-700 here, does that give you a different opinion?
  13. L

TK-7 Fuel Additive

Thanks Todd By the way the prop looks great but I couldn't find the vent plugs no big deal probably won't need em LiL-WineO says Hi
  14. L

TK-7 Fuel Additive

Has anyone run this additive in their outboard or know if it is the real deal?
  15. L

Higher Octane

If you run more than 93 octane do you run a colder or hotter spark plug or does it have any effect at all.