Recent content by Jared

1. J

2006 2003xb

Guy in Pensacola a friend knew I don't know much about him but motor runs great!
  2. J

2006 2003xb

Thanks for posting pics I need some lessons!!
  3. J

2006 2003xb

boat sold thanks everyone
  4. J

Prop shaft to pad measurement

I measure about 10 in behind the lip but if need some help with it I live near repton I will be happy to help you with it
  5. J

GPS speedo

Then i will definatly get the analog and not the gaffrig
  6. J

GPS speedo

I never thought about the antenna mounting under the fiberglass sounds like a great idea
  7. J

GPS speedo

Guys i am wanting to change my non working speedometer with a nice GPS model any suggestions? I really dont want to mount another pod i already have a lowrance pod monted just to the right of the windshild of my 2003. Also i want to replace the broken trim sending unit on my 99 promax just...
  8. J

What kinda prop is this???

I discovered a very tiny extremely small hairline crack that u cannot feel but can see in the sunlight on the leading edge about 2 in from the hub on one of the blades is this fixable and is it safe to try to run it like it is
  9. J

whats the difference

both parts look like a good idea to me thanks for the link
  10. J

whats the difference

Sorry for being dumb but what is a svs and a pcu
  11. J

whats the difference

yea i will probably leave the 200 block alone but i really need to find a spare powerhead for my 225, have it built, then save it for a rainy day only problem is they are excedingly hard to find for a decent price. but sooner or later i will run across a affordable head for a spare. Mayby a...
  12. J

whats the difference

so would yall think the ported 200 would be as strong as the stock 225 if the ported 200 had all 225 componets
  13. J

whats the difference

whats the difference between a 225 pm powerhead and a 200 block with 225 componets arnt they both 2.5 liter just wondering if i get a extra power head would be worth getting if it is a ported 200 block
  14. J

Thanks I might not get to run it until next weekend I'll send u pm first if I don't like
  15. J

Yep that's what I thought let me ask this if the prop nut is a lock nut do u still need the lock ring behind the nut with the wings on it