Recent content by GFL

1. G

New Allison Owner

Congratulations beautiful boat
  2. G

My 2nd A boat

Beautiful boat I will be back in an Ally as soon as I figure out how to make $$$ again.
  3. G

1997 Allison XB 2003 Boat and Trailer

I am interested as well. So put me behind John. Henry
  4. G

ELITE series angler just went ELITE!

Young guy has been fishing Elites a few years past boats were Skeeter and Basscat if I remember right
  5. G

How's this for 7 year old glass?...

Looks stunning , too bad for me you are not selling it Starting to look for my next Allison I want a 21 but may have to get another 03
  6. G

02 Xb03 with 00 225 pm

I would like more information should I call dealer or someone else Thanks
  7. G

02 Xb03 with 00 225 pm

Is this the same 03 that is on BBC I noticed it is in same town but at a different price. I would like some more information about it, Electronics? Is it cable steering? Info on batteries? Answer here or email to hlengler@gmail.com Thanks Henry
  8. G

XB21 BasSport for sale

I hope to be in the market for a used 21 early next year just do not have the jack at the moment. It is surprising to see 3 for sale at the same time
  9. G

Interesting (or not) FastPass trip specs

Great read, when you made that wrong turn and almost ended up in Searcy AR you were about 30 miles from me you should have picked me up on the way. I have never made it to Fast Pass it is on my list
  10. G

age of allison owners

I am 55 Allison less at the moment, but will own another one as soon as I find a new job. Somehow I need that to buy the boat Henry
  11. G

age of allison owners

55 sold my last Allison about 1 year ago. Plan on being in another one next year Henry
  12. G

bass sport 2+2

My dream boat. May be in the market next year for a used one of these if things work out well. Although I do miss the 2003
  13. G

Read here about Rally 2012 T's!!!

Guys I am late to the party as usual. But if there are any t shirts available I will take 2 in size xl Just let me know Thanks Henry
  14. G

2003 XB-21 2+2 Merc 250XS

Congratulations on the sale. I spent way to much time looking at that boat and trying to figure out a way to buy it. Now I can concentrate on making money to buy one later this year.
  15. G

2003 XB-21 2+2 Merc 250XS

Sold my 03 last fall. Saving money to buy at 21 just need a little more time. Beautiful Rig