Recent content by Dustin Lomax

1. D

XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite Build Time ???

If a dealer doesn't have the perfect boat in stock, what is the build time on one if you order it on average?
  2. D

XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite's w/ Pro XS Motors

Duck bill torque master? I will have to look that one up. Is that we are calling the new silver LU's on the Pro XS Motors?
  3. D

XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite's w/ Pro XS Motors

I've been looking and found 3 new boats for sale. All 3 have Merc Pro XS's on them, a 200, 225, and a 250. None have Sport XS Motors. Are these rigged at the factory or are dealerships installing these motors? I ask because I remember in the past hearing caution about the Pro XS gearcases...
  4. D

XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite Owners

Fortunately, I will be going to Dallas next weekend and have made contact with a dealer there who has 2 on the floor. I will be going over to see him and crawl around in the boats. In a really strange twist of fate, I also made contact with a guy from Louisiana who is coming to my area for a...
  5. D

XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite Owners

Who lives closest to Tulsa, Ok and would be willing to take a guy for a test drive or at least let them look at the boat up close? I am a potential buyer, as well as my cousin, so we may be buying 2 of these things but I have never seen one in person. I am retired military and a disabled vet...